No announcement yet.

Stricten the lag limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with what weaver says; over time i've come to accept the laggots in this game and they are just a part of it really, and hey, if they beat you in a dd/duel just say they only won because of lag and let that be that, it happens. Dep you don't lag anymore do you?
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

sleuth and expunge with WAY too long (and unfunny) signatures!
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
        sleuth and expunge with WAY too long (and unfunny) signatures!
        Not according to the character limit.
        That time of month for ya eh?

Comment

The first part of your signature is just embarassing to read Expunge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
            i used to play d2 on regular basis pummel, had #1 bvb on east. still got some shit left but 2 of my accounts with mules got expired.

Anyway, about the lag limits, im getting sick and tired of stupid fucking brazilians, just like everyone else is. If they wana play with that kind of lag let them build their own server cuz personally im sick of players like mega newbie or elven who just lag everyone to death with their blind rush cuz u cant fukin hit them. Just watch mega newbie, would you really say he's as skilled as his TWD stats tell us? He can't dodge worth shit, all he's got is aim and lag, deadly combo. You can't even go snipe vs him, cuz he's jumpy on the radar, now i understand why deprecate lost to him in twel finals. And the way it effects the gameplay of his non-laggy opponents is unbelievable. You just get sick and bored of players like him. If they can't afford a better connection, who's fault is it? Life isn't fair. So yes lowering the lag limits, at least in TWD, would be more than appropriate to eliminate a bunch of fuckin laggots who shouldnt have been playing in the first place.
            nice strategy, lets make lag limits up to my limits, so everyone else wont be allowed to play and i finally shall win TW

HAH HAH HAH !

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
              Not according to the character limit.
              That time of month for ya eh?
              Eh? No, but maybe I should pray for it. God hears everyone!

AND DOES NOT DO ANYTHING
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

laggers arnt that much of a problem

There are the people who seem to be able to shoot twice in a row the whole game.

There are people who don't normally lag, but yet during a jd will eat every bomb.

alot of this "lag" is induced. ie cheating

secondly REMOVE FULL CHARGE GREENS.
                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Weaver View Post
                  Continuum is extremely sensitive to lag as is any game that requires such a fine degree of human precision.

This is an old and free game. I'm here to play but also to enjoy the community. What do all of you log in for?
                  No degree of precision will it take to hit a 200ms dancing jav rocketlag his way into base to kill him. It can`t be done. Reduce the limit! You can help to eliminate lagwarping!

BTW, I paid for the Subspace CD, and I try to get my monies worth :annoyed:
                  God promises tomorrow to noone

Comment

Make sure they are strictenned.

Comment

Originally posted by Weaver View Post
                      You really can't compare continuum to WoW. Continuum requires precision while WoW does not. In WoW, you click the target and attack.. even if you are lagging or the target is, you keep attacking. In continuum, you shoot and thats all you get, there is no auto attack function. Continuum is extremely sensitive to lag as is any game that requires such a fine degree of human precision.

As for the making more strict lag limits? Why? I've played this game long enough to realize and accept that not everyone lives in North America and not everyone has a perfect connection. Not everyone can afford highspeed and thats fine with me. I've got no problems putting up with the lag of someone on dialup. This is an old and free game. I'm here to play but also to enjoy the community. What do all of you log in for?
                      I agree with ya Weav but I'd also like to add that reducing the lag limit to 250ms won't solve the problem. I've played against people with 300ms who appear to be less laggy than people with 200ms. Why? Because although they had 300ms, it was consistently 300ms. Someone who has 200ms and constantly has jumps in their ping of 50ms or whatever will appear to be just as laggy if not worse. 300ms is a good threshold because people are still killable, once you go above that it starts getting difficult to tell where they really are. Besides, if it's changed to 250ms it will only be a matter of time before people are complaining that 250ms is too much and then 200ms until the only people left playing are on high speed and live relatively close to the server. In addition, TWD is an everyday game for many people, if you're looking for something more competitive with more rigorous lag limits there is TWL.
                      1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                      3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                      3:Best> see it coming
                      3:Best> sad

Comment

i just cant understand how can ph play if the limit is 300 ms, he has like 600
                        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

http://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/544508/stats

55 lagouts in 51 BDs. Over one per game, and I had about 9 in one single game. So uh.. why exactly are you complaining again?
                          Last edited by PH; 01-07-2007, 03:04 AM.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                            i used to play d2 on regular basis pummel, had #1 bvb on east. still got some shit left but 2 of my accounts with mules got expired.

Anyway, about the lag limits, im getting sick and tired of stupid fucking brazilians, just like everyone else is. If they wana play with that kind of lag let them build their own server cuz personally im sick of players like mega newbie or elven who just lag everyone to death with their blind rush cuz u cant fukin hit them. Just watch mega newbie, would you really say he's as skilled as his TWD stats tell us? He can't dodge worth shit, all he's got is aim and lag, deadly combo. You can't even go snipe vs him, cuz he's jumpy on the radar, now i understand why deprecate lost to him in twel finals. And the way it effects the gameplay of his non-laggy opponents is unbelievable. You just get sick and bored of players like him. If they can't afford a better connection, who's fault is it? Life isn't fair. So yes lowering the lag limits, at least in TWD, would be more than appropriate to eliminate a bunch of fuckin laggots who shouldnt have been playing in the first place.
                            you didnt have the best anything in diablo 2, just know that i was better than you. wesuck! gosu-pvp pvp-east... odds are that means nothing to you, further proving my point :grin:
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Sad but true!

Anyway, They should stricten the lag limits..

*Looks at dengue*
                              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                              1:soild>they can say what they like
                              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

subspace copes with lag alot better than other games.

Imaging playing on a CS (Counter Strike) or unreal tournament server with 200ms or 300ms ping it would be unplayable
                                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                                X