No announcement yet.

TWD - Worthless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not even going to read all of this, but if this league sucks than dont f**cking play it.
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
    zzz

Comment

Originally posted by Vihta
      I feel I need to point out that IT DOES NOT RESTRICT IN ANYWAY THE SQUADS YOU CAN PLAY. This "formal" challenge is only for a situation where some squad *cough* cripples *cough* refuse to play ever. You can still play anytime anybody without the "formal" challenge by just agreeing to it in game.

My 4 euros..(budjet limit hitting soon)..
      What he said. Also I like Verthanthi's idea.
      -Dave

Comment

wait til i come bak losers :<

Comment

Originally posted by Deny
          God damn you're one sexy azn.

<3
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I'm sure this idea has been brought up some where before but what about a system were when a squad places a challange it goes into a pool, then matchbots randomly match up two squads to duel. exp elusive, shreik, onix ,lego, cells and pallies tell the bot they want a twdd then the bot randomly pairs up the teams. Every 30 min or so the bot will take challenges then randomly give out matchs this way you can still play when ever you want but you cant avoid certain squads.
            Last edited by SRV; 02-19-2003, 05:01 PM.
            Look who's back in the motherfucking house, with a fat dick for your motherfucking mouth

Comment

Originally posted by SRV
              I'm sure this idea has been brought up some where before but what about a system were when a squad places a challange it goes into a pool, then matchbots randomly match up two squads to duel. exp elusive, shreik, onix ,lego, cells and pallies tell the bot they want a twdd then the bot randomly pairs up the teams. Every 30 min or so the bot will take challenges then randomly give out matchs this way you an still play when ever you want but you cant avoid certain squads.
              Do not do this.

Comment

ahh yes but then a newbie squad could randomly draw a vet squad almost 100% of the time...
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

And then what? You'll force us to use horrible spelling?
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                    Do not do this.
                    This quote thing is great. I don't have to type anything original at all!
                    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
                      shtu up
                      yeah that and the person doesnt even have to say it and u can quote them!
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                      X