• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PJ is Trogdor?

llater,
    Tony

Comment

Pallies are so kelw, they have a roster filled with nice people and they are a l33t basing squad too!
      Pallies 4 life!
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

hahah cundor your avatar rocks

Comment

Pallies is nice.. pallies rocks
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
            I Love Pallies people - their entire squad love to hang around on this forum ...
            and when the night comes, those guys love to hang around with other guy's, so there would be a bunch of guys staying in one guy's bedroom ... get wasted ... and chat all night long [color=dark-blue](da pallies radio) [/color]

Did I mention that's gay?? ... NO

<3

I feel vulnerable after that comment....I better take some pictures of my breasts!!!!
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

last night spastic broke a foot off in our ass, please stop referring to us as "a good basing squad"- we are a 4 on 4 jav squad primarily.
                Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

don't bring us into this argument

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                    last night spastic broke a foot off in our ass, please stop referring to us as "a good basing squad"- we are a 4 on 4 jav squad primarily.
                    why don't you guys try out something brand new like basing but instead of spids, you use lancs
                    y
                    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Cundor
                      why don't you guys try out something brand new like basing but instead of spids, you use lancs
                      y
                      we did all warbirds instead of spiders once
                      "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
                      flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Originally posted by FLaBiN
                        we did all warbirds instead of spiders once
                        Hah, we based a squad earlier that didn't know how to base.. they played 5 wbs, 1 shark and 1 terr. Of course, they didn't stand a chance. Then TW went down and we didn't get the points.

Comment

Hmm..

Originally posted by NaiLed
                          Hah, we based a squad earlier that didn't know how to base.. they played 5 wbs, 1 shark and 1 terr. Of course, they didn't stand a chance. Then TW went down and we didn't get the points.
                          Was it **DRAGON** ?? That team is basing all the time, but they wouldn't know basing from a horses ass.

I saw them play a hole twbd without a shark and just sat in mid-base like idiots waiting for the mines to magically disappear by themselves or suiciding in to the mines only to find out when they respawned the shark had put the bombs back.

Comment

Howdy doody time

Well,

You guys are still silly.
                            I didn't think you guys were this mad about us not playing with you...did you guys get left out a lot at recess too? On the playground did you, or maybe, are you all just sitting on the fence watching the others play together?

Sorry if we haven't played you, we will. We just want a good lineup online when we play you. It makes sense, relax.

I think you guys are just a little pissed off b/c you were in first place, and now are in what? 6th?? That must have been hard on you. I guess you just want to play us b/c you want more points. I can't wait to play you guys, really, it'll be fun, and a good learning experience.

It'll give you guys somethign to talk about the next recess you're sitting on the fence...
                            I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
                              shtu up
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                                shtu up

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                                Asia Minor> maybe not
                                Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                                bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                                bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                                bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                                bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Working...
                                X