Originally posted by triceratops
    shtu up
    Then posted by Jason
    shtu up
    A follow up posting by HellzNo!
    shtu up
    THE PUSHER'S two cents
    shtu up
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

if i were you i'd hang myself, yea hang myself good too...

Comment

Re: Howdy doody time

Originally posted by JacKieChan>
        Well,

You guys are still silly.
        I didn't think you guys were this mad about us not playing with you...did you guys get left out a lot at recess too? On the playground did you, or maybe, are you all just sitting on the fence watching the others play together?

Sorry if we haven't played you, we will. We just want a good lineup online when we play you. It makes sense, relax.

I think you guys are just a little pissed off b/c you were in first place, and now are in what? 6th?? That must have been hard on you. I guess you just want to play us b/c you want more points. I can't wait to play you guys, really, it'll be fun, and a good learning experience.

It'll give you guys somethign to talk about the next recess you're sitting on the fence...
        Your best lineup vs their worst lineup...Pallies would still win
        :yawn:

Comment

Re: Howdy doody time

Well,

You guys are still silly.
          I didn't think you guys were this mad about us not playing with you...did you guys get left out a lot at recess too? On the playground did you, or maybe, are you all just sitting on the fence watching the others play together?

Sorry if we haven't played you, we will. We just want a good lineup online when we play you. It makes sense, relax.

I think you guys are just a little pissed off b/c you were in first place, and now are in what? 6th?? That must have been hard on you. I guess you just want to play us b/c you want more points. I can't wait to play you guys, really, it'll be fun, and a good learning experience.

It'll give you guys somethign to talk about the next recess you're sitting on the fence...
          Now that you're an extreme smartass throwing out 9 year old insults towards my squad, does that mean you won't ask me to join Bohemians anymore?
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Quality games shown in bold font.

Feb 19 loss vs. Rampage
            Feb 19 loss vs. Shriek
            Feb 18 win vs. Immolate
            Feb 18 win vs. Beauty
            Feb 17 loss vs. wtfz
            Feb 16 win vs. Rejected Basers
            Feb 15 win vs. War Angels
            Feb 13 loss vs. LEGO
            Feb 12 win vs. Rejected Basers
            Feb 11 win vs. No Surrender
            Feb 11 win vs. LEGO
            Feb 11 loss vs. *Corp*
            Feb 10 loss vs. LEGO
            Feb 09 loss vs. Value
            Feb 09 win vs. War Angels
            Feb 08 win vs. **DRAGON**
            Feb 08 win vs. wtfz
            Feb 08 win vs. *Corp*
            Feb 04 loss vs. Melee
            Feb 03 loss vs. Spastic
            Feb 03 win vs. Anti-Scrub
            Jan 22 loss vs. No Surrender
            Jan 22 loss vs. FMM
            Jan 16 loss vs. Spastic
            Jan 14 loss vs. LEGO
            Jan 13 loss vs. Melee
            Jan 13 loss vs. Melee
            Jan 12 loss vs. FMM
            Jan 12 loss vs. whiterabbits
            Jan 11 loss vs. whiterabbits
            Jan 10 loss vs. Camisade
            Jan 07 loss vs. Anti-Scrub

k thnx dont diss pallies they own the playground

conc is tetherball champion 4 years running.
            1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
            1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
            1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
            1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

They still call me "Rope-A-Dope" on the mean streets of Jersey.
              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Wowie batman...don't hate me

I just thought I'd write something random since you all do and seem to think you're brilliant afterwords.

So... rogerfart...
                There, i so pwned you!

Wow you're like not playing with my tinker toys anymore, b/c my tinker toys are super l33t and have been around forever...so

.....many people ask why you act so weird, here's some light on the issue....

[***BTW i like most pallies, you're good guys, but some of you have been acting like clusterfucks lately, so this is for you clusterfucks****]

Quote from an interview with a Pallies mother...

Q:So your son acts very strange at times getting very upset at an online computer game. He seems to take it all way to serious and treats others with disrespect and misguided rage most of the time. Can you comment on his strange behaviour?"

A: "... Yah, well about his behaviour, i was worried after the third time i dropped him on his head when he was a baby, but he was already mostly retarded so i shrugged it off...but he did act a lot more violent afterwards.

He always bit the cat from then on for no reason. He'd just shout 'kitty taste good!' and run like the dickens to the cat, tackle it, and bite it over and over again. We lost three cats that way before we decided not to declaw the fourth. usually he'd bite off the tail first and the cat couldn't get away or would bleed to death. That fourth cat held it's own against him, but i think it turned our child evil, and more ugly. The scars from the cats' claws never did heal right.

But everything turned around when we found the suport group for partially retarded children with bad tempers. It was called pallies, short for...

P. arents
                A. gainst
                L. lamas
                L. iars
                I. diots &
                E. verything
                S. tupid

It was a wide based parent support group, our children fell under the I. E. S. section...Idiots & Everything Stupid.

From there the little boys joined together playing games. They didn't know any better so at first they palyed spin the bottle.

That caused all sorts of issues, most of which the boyz have not worked out to this day. The doctors say most of their violence is caused from repressed homosexual tendencies first awakened by the spin the bottle games they played.

That coupled with them being dropped on their head so many times gives them little hope of ever acting normal to people. Sad isn't it?

The parents didn't know what else to do but seperate the boys since they wouldn't stop playing spin the bottle especially after they learned how to french kiss.

So we decided to move away from eachother and let the boys stay in touch by playing on-line games with eachother. They found one they really liked after a while called subspace. They named their squad after the organization which brought them together, PALLIES. We thought them being able to play together would calm their rage down, but it seemed their retarded homosexual rage will never really end.

So as one of their mothers i apologize for you having to put up with them, cocky littl bastards...but it is one of the only things those little flat headed homo bastards can do well, so please give em a break..."

Sad but true, mothers never lie. So i was angry after the way some pallies treated me, but after hearing that, i can't be angry at them, could you? Didn't think so.

Can you guys forgive me for being upset with you? I never knew what you had gone through, and continue to struggle with today. I am truly sorry.

..BTW...a basing tip for peeps who play pallies, 9 times of of 10, this will help confuse them in a match, and might give you an edge.

Send a squad messge to them, "Look a kitty!!" then usually one of them will stop playing and run around his room madly chomping his teeth together lookign for a kitty to bite.

The other trick is to send a messge to them, "Who's turn is it to spin the bottle?"...then they all start fighting about who's turn it is, and stop playing. Be carefull thoguh, b/c one time, no one likes to talk about it, but one guy starting kissing his computer screen and slobbered so much he got electricuted (sp?) and has been in the hospital since...but usually it doesn't get that bad and they just fight about not letting one of them be first b/c when he kisses someone the kiss lasts for about 20 mins...

Just a tip...

Ok, how much am i hated now? Oh it's all just jokes right? ha ha ha.
                I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Big whatever

Originally posted by Project
                  Quality games shown in bold font.
                  Feb 18 win vs. Immolate
                  Feb 18 win vs. Beauty
                  Feb 16 win vs. Rejected Basers
                  Feb 15 win vs. War Angels
                  Feb 12 win vs. Rejected Basers
                  Feb 11 win vs. No Surrender
                  Feb 11 win vs. LEGO
                  Feb 09 win vs. War Angels
                  Feb 08 win vs. wtfz
                  Feb 08 win vs. *Corp*
                  Feb 03 win vs. Anti-Scrub
                  Hey a win is a win. And like you all try to keep pointing out, we're the new kidz to the playground. Do you really expect us to go play the all the big kids right away? We did a little at first, and lost, so get off my dick ok?

At least we haven't played against a squad that only based one match then magically dissolves...padding your record and rating are we hmmmm?
                  I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Everyone is scared to fight Elusive. We challenge they run away. So you can all PFFT.

-Epi
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Re: Wowie batman...don't hate me

I just thought I'd write something random since you all do and seem to think you're brilliant afterwords.

Blablabla

Quote from an interview with a Pallies mother...

Blablabla

Do you even got a life jackie? you did this with me once too.. Looks like you dont got a life and sit behind your juter all day making up not so funny stories.

shtu up
                      Last edited by Galleleo; 02-21-2003, 04:35 AM.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                        Everyone is scared to fight Elusive. We challenge they run away. So you can all PFFT.

-Epi
                        Arro still wants you to set up that base match newblet ?message him sometime instead of trying to challenge us 4 times in a row when you know we only have five on.

Jackie, it's amazing that you needed so many words in your comeback, yet still got told by the pallies in only two words. Let me demonstrate, incase you missed it the first time:

shtu up
                        Originally posted by jason
                        shtu up
                        Originally posted by Hellzno
                        shtu up
                        Originally posted by The Pusher
                        shtu up
                        fuck, that first one isn't even a word.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                          I feel vulnerable after that comment....I better take some pictures of my breasts!!!!

You know how many invites I had received before I posted that pic ??

19 ... 19

You know how many invites I have received after I posted that pic?

0 ... 0

Now, nobody wants me :'(

... you all so mean to me

*cries*
                          Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Bah is this competitive trash-talking?

We also didn't base Pallies yet.

Close this thread before people get hurt.
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
                              You know how many invites I had received before I posted that pic ??

19 ... 19

You know how many invites I have received after I posted that pic?

0 ... 0

Now, nobody wants me :'(

... you all so mean to me

*cries*
                              u obviously didnt get his little joke. which i wont bother explaining to you because there's nothing but rocks in your brain HEE HEE
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                                u obviously didnt get his little joke. which i wont bother explaining to you because there's nothing but rocks in your brain HEE HEE
                                i voted no on your poll HEE HEE
                                Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                                Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Working...
                                X