No announcement yet.

For the Cripples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galleleo, we let Zeus know before there was a challenge that we would not play a 6v6 game, he assured us that he had that much (although later he said he was being sarcastic) but that's no excuse. The game was killed with both of the squad's consent....there was no wrong doing.
    Ну вот...

Comment

if a team only has 6 and you put in 9 Aenima that makes you a giant mother loving Cock.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

We told Zeus!! damn well of our intentions, and he still went through with it, but no one was hurt, they knew not to try that again, they ended up getting 8 about 20 minutes later, and beating us. So all was fair.
        Ну вот...

Comment

yeah sudden thought he was in ?go twdd but he was in twbd and challenged spastic. after we explained the situation they accepted it and raped us for points since we had another game going anyway by that time and none of us were in the twbd arena
          jee

Comment

Oh cry me a river Spastic. When you had 7 and we had 8 I specced, to make it fair. I let you guys know: Ok its 7 on 7 now. Well then little do I know.. you guys add a 8th without us knowing. So we lost base because it was 7 on 8 at some point during the game. Either way, it was a close game.. couple mins left we backed off abit. Was it alittle cheap? Yeah it was but hey shit happens sometimes. After hearing you guys took a free win versus Ramp in base because they made a innocent mistake, does that qualify you guys as lame?
            RaCka> how can i get you here
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

still what you guys did is really fucking lame death row. and you keep doing it, all the time. bah
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Could you people stop caring so much about this game so?
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

If Spastic would have deserved to win Cripples, they would have done it... What's wrong in using tactics?
                  6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                  3 league vet

Comment

There's nothing wrong with using tactics as long as they actually involve playing against the opponent, it's not fair play to run away and CHEAT the opponent of a win.

Spastic may be lame otherwise, but it doesn't give Cripples the right to cheat (that's how I see upon "refusing to fight")

Comment

Tony hit the nail on the head. It's not Cripples, but rather Mitch. He's a shithead. Deal with it.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

"Pulling a Mitch"

Stigma.. blah blah
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                          The game was killed with both of the squad's consent
                          Not our.. we just wanted to play 6 vs 6.. Thats why ZeUs!! waited to the very last second to Kill.. maybe you guys wouldnt be this hardheaded and remove 2.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Hey I was not the terr, I would have kept fighting but I guess some of the guys decided to play it safe. It woulnd't have come down to this.. if they hadn't put a 8 on 7 with us at one point. When thought it would be 7 on 7. It all evens out.. heh
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

you got beat by a team playing within the rules allowed. deal with it and move on.

this moment of clarity brought to you by: COMMON SENSE
                              plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                                Hey I was not the terr, I would have kept fighting but I guess some of the guys decided to play it safe. It woulnd't have come down to this.. if they hadn't put a 8 on 7 with us at one point. When thought it would be 7 on 7. It all evens out.. heh
                                lol it was 8v7 for like a minute and u guys had base i think

Comment

Working...
                                X