No announcement yet.

For the Cripples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its sad that crips did it, since they are alrdy in TWLB and losing wouldnt mean much.
    :yawn:

Comment

R u nu or do u just have a leaky memory?

Cripples did that to Paladen 2 years ago, that's why there was a rule in the last TW league that made not attacking the base during the last 5 minutes of a base match illegal.
      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Jason is right.

Cripples isn't Cripples anymore.

Well the squadname is. But anyway.
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Our squad has been in the exact same position as Cripples, where we were winning but had lost base near the end when the score was close. We fought like hell and lost like men. Did it cross our minds to stay in the spawn area? Of course. Would we have won if we did that? Yes. Did we do it? No.

It is just a game, and I try to stick to my values in everything I do, game or not.

Comment

telcat, the only people who would remember that are kjw and the_creeper
            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Space_Hiker
              Our squad has been in the exact same position as Cripples, where we were winning but had lost base near the end when the score was close. We fought like hell and lost like men. Did it cross our minds to stay in the spawn area? Of course. Would we have won if we did that? Yes. Did we do it? No.

It is just a game, and I try to stick to my values in everything I do, game or not.
              Just small words from such a big man
              <plinks away a tear> So nice said.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

hi, read this then re-think your philosophy of how you play.
                (yes i realize this article pertains to street fighter, but the same logic applies to anything)

How To Play To Win
                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                  telcat, the only people who would remember that are kjw and the_creeper
                  And who's idea was it?
                  Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Re: For the Cripples

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                    I don't care whose decision it was, but with 3 minutes left in the TWBD Cripples v Spastic match, Spastic took the base to hold it, while after Mitch died for the last time...ran off to O11 with his team. They were still up by 11k at that point. Because their team was scattered among the spawn area, we couldn't get enough kills to make up the 11k difference, Cripples won by 4k due to the fact that they did not play. Although I know this isn't illegal for TWBD, but it is for TWLB...this kind of action should not go un-noted. I always thought of the Cripples as a formidible squad, but they've lost any honor or respect in our books. I suggest you don't base Cripples, they're going to cheat you.

They did the same to us the first time we based them, but fortunately...we were able to make up the difference in points in the spawn area. It's obviously a habit to them...be wary of their inability to fight.

I don't care if it's not illegal, but they cheated us out of a win, and cheaters should be banned.
                    Kudos Cripples, you learn well.

Comment

It was mean of crips to do that, but hey if they want a reputation like that it's their choice. We cant stop them from doing it and I know it must make other squads angry, but if there is nothing in the rule book about it, I suppose we cant do anything about it.
                      Fat people are really hard to kidnapp.
                      Shock.p3 Media Player

Comment

Get used to it. In twl it's gonna be full 8 if you make it.
                        Originally posted by Diakka
                        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Re: For the Cripples

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                          I don't care whose decision it was, but with 3 minutes left in the TWBD Cripples v Spastic match, Spastic took the base to hold it, while after Mitch died for the last time...ran off to O11 with his team. They were still up by 11k at that point. Because their team was scattered among the spawn area, we couldn't get enough kills to make up the 11k difference, Cripples won by 4k due to the fact that they did not play. Although I know this isn't illegal for TWBD, but it is for TWLB...this kind of action should not go un-noted. I always thought of the Cripples as a formidible squad, but they've lost any honor or respect in our books. I suggest you don't base Cripples, they're going to cheat you.

They did the same to us the first time we based them, but fortunately...we were able to make up the difference in points in the spawn area. It's obviously a habit to them...be wary of their inability to fight.

I don't care if it's not illegal, but they cheated us out of a win, and cheaters should be banned.
                          Just shows how much Cripps are trying to fight defeat or just win. Kinda like Elu spamming the matchbots =/. I didn't even know cripps based anymore.
                          Erathia> If you're going to lie please, look into it, staff isn't stupid

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
                            And who's idea was it?
                            mine of course
                            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Re: Re: For the Cripples

Originally posted by euKi
                              Just shows how much Cripps are trying to fight defeat or just win. Kinda like Elu spamming the matchbots =/. I didn't even know cripps based anymore.
                              I saw elusive play 8v6 against no surrender even though no surrender asked for 6v6 several times before the game because some of their players were too laggy to stay in the game longer than 5 seconds.
                              Originally posted by Diakka
                              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

QUICK SUMMARY OF THE ARTICLE I POSTED SINCE MOST OF YOU NEWBS ARE TOO ILLITERATE TO READ (HENCE MY POSTING IN ALL CAPS, YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE)

CRIPPLES PLAYED TO WIN, BY THE RULES ALLOWED WITHIN THE GAME. YOU OTHER DIPSHITS PLAYED BY THE RULES OF THE GAME IN ADDITION TO YOUR OWN INNER FUCKED UP RULES OF MORALITY ETC. WHO WON? THE PEOPLE WHO PLAYED TO WIN.

finnish translation: iisi vittu fdjais wlkeioakl zcvnoliili zqwuu izcvje woicc

british translation: spot o' tea, princess di, strumpets, austin powers
                                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Working...
                                X