This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure_Luck trying to abuse me

A day or so ago, the so called "sysop" of our zone Pure_Luck took it upon himself and call me out on supposedly accepting an evading player into the Quicksand roster. Now I am not exactly sure what the hell this guy is talking about, after all, if a player is banned, I as a rule abiding trencher know that said player is truly banned, if the player happens to come back and evade a ban, why would I be at fault for recruiting the player? Apparently Myt was Mythril, I mean the name might suggest that but he didn't seem anything at all like the unruly cheat engineer that we all remember, the one who destroyed Grapevine at the touch of a button. Pure_Luck proceeded to berate me, while wildly cackling the entire time about dissolving my squad and banning me from the game for recruiting this banned player to my squad. I had no clue who this player was, and since he was supposed to be banned, I figured that he was banned and didn't worry about recruiting him into my squad knowing that he was banned. All I have to say is this is ridiculous, PL sitting here threatening my squad and myself for something that is the ban op's fault for not catching sooner. Get your shit straight staff, because it isn't my duty to stop people from evading, If I had known I wouldn't have recruited him.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

i thought it was Mythrandir.
    offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

You seem to know a lot about what is going on in TW until your own ass is on the line dude. Is Quicksand the type of squad to recruit a player they don't know?

Was your squad dissolved? Were you banned? I'm a little confused.....are you shitting on P_L for doing something or doing nothing?

Comment

Weaver, let the poor man be.
        You and I both know Wark has every right to start a thread to defend his reputation in a predicament no one really cares about. After all, reputation is the only thing that matters in the spaceship world.
        I had already asked him that very same question yesterday you pose to him now, and do you know what his answer was? He didn't have one. He simply could not find the words to explain why he let a veritable stranger into his squad. But I'm sure if we are to give him adequate time he will eventually answer us.
        I am rather bemused. Surely Quicksand cannot be in such a dire need of members that they would stoop to such a level as to recruit from the gutters, so to speak? It is beneath them to do so. How dare we slander Wark's good name as a "rule abiding trencher" by suggesting he has aided and abetted a known felon? We should be somehow compensating him for his loss rather than berating him. I know how! We can put him in touch with the good fellows over at SSHT. I'm quite certain there is at least one of them who is not yet netbanned and willing to fight for the good Sir Wark.

Excelsior!

Comment

:#quicksand:can i join quicksand?
          (threesix)>no

Comment

Weaver, We are a non-TWL squad, not many people want to join us, I saw this player Myt under the public one day, shooting at other warbirds, under the lowest safe. I saw a glint in his eye that reminded me of myself quite a time ago, and said hey you down by the bottem safe, come and join my squad, and I shall teach you the ways of the warbird. Slowly he became a great warbird, and aided us in defeating the dreaded Sake squadron, on this day, he was banned by none other than the dreaded Rudy the Ban Op the Terrible. Much to my dismay and discontent, I was met with nothing by anger and relentless scorn as I searched for my answer about why my trainee was so unfairly banned. Little did I know that this player was none other than the dreaded Mythril the Malcontent, terrified of staff retribution I was forced to plead my case in front of an unwavering Pure_Luck who took it upon himself to dissolve my small twd only squad while laughing and smiling at me in a way that I could see the madness light up his eyes like lightning in the sky.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Wark doesnt recruit people I do. He and King RaCka saw player Myt shooting around in elim and I !ranked him to see he was around 900 at the time. I asked him who he was which received the answer of 'I havent really played in a while' Obviously I knew Mythril used Myt before and was banned currently. but he barely used the name Myt so I thought it reset and some aliased kid was just using it to rank on (why would I think the guy would go to all of the trouble of evading a ban to play on a name people recognize him as?). Regardless we were short a player to get a game and I didnt feel like waiting on someone to log on cause the people on my squad have lives and all. I took the best elimmer/pubber I could find as I always do in that situation and he played ok so I kept him. Was I really wrong to do so? I mean whats next honestly..another comic depicting me calling Mythril irl and telling him to evade and play TWD games? This is getting pretty ridiculous with what we are getting accused of plotting
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Long live quicksand.
                C 1:Kthx> Geetar youve been gone soo long Izor lost his virginity...

C 1:ThreeSix> ROFLLMAOROFLCOPTERLOLLERSKATZ

C 1:Coyote> wowow LOLOLOL ive been gone that long?? Izor was she not-blind/legal/willing? Or did you date rape her?

1:Kthx> Izor Izor Izor, can't you see, sometimes your virginity just seems to amuse me, and I just love your virgin ways, I guess thats why your Dueling while I get laid.

1:RaCka> Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

Comment

I know what you mean Izor.

Quicksand made savanger dissolve to take their place in TWL.

Quicksand recruited mythril purposefully to defeat Sake.

Quicksand artificially impregnanted goddess so that JB Inc couldn't play as much anymore.

blah blah blah.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I would quit under so much pressure.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Quicksand stole Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                        I would quit under so much pressure.
                        ROLF

Comment

my signatures tell it all...
                          Originally Posted by Izor
                          The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
                          Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
                          My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            I saw this player Myt under the public one day, shooting at other warbirds, under the lowest safe.
                            Originally posted by Izor
                            He and King RaCka saw player Myt shooting around in elim
                            I'm confused, is QS recruiting from pub or elim now?
                            -Bubbles
                            Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                            Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Nah Bubbles, lemme explain. The story about recruiting an unknown trainee from Pub was just a joke. On the other hand, the story about recruiting an unknown trainee from elim was just a lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X