Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are said reaver ideas?

Originally posted by RiiStar View Post
    As for roster caps, reaver produced the idea along the lines of what i was thinking about, so it will discussed as a possible implementation.

But once we are there there will be a few additions to the site, Ass Cap+ who can accept applications if no cap can, change in the Squad Dissolve function, and if agreed perhaps the implementation of a progressive roster cap system.

:fear:
    I didn't see a counter idea put forth by reaver in the above thread. I re-read the thread and his postings a few times but I still do not see said idea you mentioned put forth by reaver.

What is supposed said idea made by reaver?

Also, what is a "progressive roster cap system"?

Thanks for your time,
    I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

thread bumP-Pubbers don't join twd squads

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
      I'm all for including more people in the fun of TWD, but I'd be willing to bet that just about any new player out there can get onto a TWD squad, or at the very least form their own, which is why this is not necessary.
      Ummm, most pubbers might be able to join a twd squad, but they don't because pubbers don't know it can be fun and what twd/twl is all about.

This would give the opportunity to pull pubbers into a twd game so they get the flavor of it, and will be more likely to want to join up to play twd/twl.
      I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Referencing this thread
        http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=32036

And Reavers Post
        http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...6&postcount=28

My reply was the same as it is on here...
        PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
        Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

Jackie ideas has good points. My squad wantted to bd all day yesterday but we kept ending up with 5 ppl and no1 likes to 5s bd and by the time a 6th came on 1 of the others logged off. If we had jackies idea we coulda gone to go twbd and just added a random person and bded . Also base is never serious now all games have like a cap who jav theirself and tk whole team or a bad terr or sumthing. In bd everyone would be serious and the game would actualyl be fun. and more squads with loads of talented ppl, should go start a squad like confluence did his squad is doing pretty good and a few other good basers joined too and eventually it will be a solid competitor for bd
          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
          X