No announcement yet.

TWD squads MERGE the home stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not at all- I was just saying that people don't leave squads to join squads where they can play more.

to galleleo- I don't think there's ever been a season where everyone on our roster didn't play at least two games.
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

My old squad merged. Sometimes it works but sometimes it goes horribly wrong leaving most members squadless.
      Fat people are really hard to kidnapp.
      Shock.p3 Media Player

Comment

Just trying out a lil sarcasm there div no need to worry, and it was kinda pointed towards bosshawk
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

18. Burning Rose 1162

Mobility TWDD rating: 774
          w/o even being in the ladder Divine Rides ur right they gonna give us the boost we need to get into twls...
          MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

I might have missed something but, who said next twl could be the last one tw does?
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

with a lot yes i agree divine...i dont see it happening until a few weeks in, maybe longer....and probably not a mass exodus....

but i imagine a few will move...simply to play...but some dont care and as you say are unlikely to move just to play

some simply like the "status" of being on certain squads....but some like to simply play the game

all said....TWD has definitely increased the amount of players with a higher skill level.... and narrowed the gap slightly across the mid caliber players
              Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

You'll be screwed if you think we're merging
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                  I might have missed something but, who said next twl could be the last one tw does?
                  I did.
                  Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                    I did.
                    If you're truly serious, that is some fucked up shit. But knowing you, you're probably joking.. or at least I hope..
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I guess Priitk can't pay the server costs forever.
                      Originally posted by Diakka
                      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I don't see why everyone has such a bleeding heart for Priit. The dude has made SHITLOADS of money off of KaZaA. If you want to donate, I'm sure it'll be appreciated and all, but goddamn he isn't struggling that much.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                          I don't see why everyone has such a bleeding heart for Priit. The dude has made SHITLOADS of money off of KaZaA.
                          Spout some numbers
                          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I'm sure Zennstrom and Friis paid Priit, Tallinn and Ahti a pretty fucking penny when they first developed the software. And, after the buy-out by Sharman Networks, I'm sure there's been even more money exchanging hands. Without talking to Priit, I can't give you exact figures, but I'm still damn sure his wallet isn't hurting.

On a side note, he made some decent money back when he was programming games too. I believe Bluemoon paid him pretty well.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

How does him being well off make him obligated to pay for your enjoyment? Perhaps he should take his money and spend it on his own enjoyment and leave you to do the same.

llater,
                              Tony

Comment

Hugh Hefner's rich. He should be sending me Playboy's for free.

Comment

Working...
                                X