This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doublesquadding

Make it legal. It sucks when i join a bd squad that will never dd, if i could join a bd squad AND a dd squad id enjoy this game a hell of alot more and it would increase activity. i dont see the big deal with it.

Downsides.............
    If your 2 squads are competing against eachother? Uh OH. WHAT TO DO?. Fucking pick which one u wanna play for.end of discussion.
    I ant think of any other downsides, enlighten me.
    5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
    5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
    5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
    5:Melanoma> aight cool
    5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
    5:Oops> what?
    5:Melanoma> ye
    5:Oops> you serious?
    5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
    5:Melanoma> fu
    5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
    5:squallFF8> this is akward

Originally posted by Oops View Post
    Make it legal. It sucks when i join a bd squad that will never dd, if i could join a bd squad AND a dd squad id enjoy this game a hell of alot more and it would increase activity. i dont see the big deal with it.

Downsides.............
    If your 2 squads are competing against eachother? Uh OH. WHAT TO DO?. Fucking pick which one u wanna play for.end of discussion.
    that logic is flawless, we must meet all his demands
    TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post

Downsides.............
      maybe if you were good you could join a solid 3 league squad and bd and dd and maybe even JD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooo yayyyyyyyyy
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

PjOtTeR

Somewhere I agree somewhat....
        If it would be possible to like make DD/JD and BD rosters seperate, someone could join the DD roster of one squad and the JD roster of another... Main reason for this is that someone could really love BD'ing, but also likes to JD. When a squad he is fond of the players on it likes to BD a lot, he could join that... but the squad never jds and that sucks... so if it would be possible to join the JD roster of another squad, that would be perfect....

On the other hand... ppl would try to take advantage of this and would just join a squad for a day etc....

The real problem isn't so much as playing different leagues on different squads... the problem lies at squadleaving and loyalty.... They should make it so that if you leave a squad, you cannot join another squad for the next week, AT LEAST..... that way, ppl will pick a squad they think they will like and they wont just hop on every minor problem the squad has....

I am currently not very sober, yet I hope I made a lil sence, though I doubt that... I might think of this tomorrow and then Ill make a more correct response, yet I hope I made a few good points... which I dont doubt, that's how awesome I am....
        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Never going to happen.

Comment

Working...
          X