Idea for TWDD/TWJD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for TWDD/TWJD

It might be about that time that we added a 3v3 option to TWDD/TWJD.
    What do you guys think are the positives and negatives of doing so?
    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
    beam> stfu tsunami
    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

i will give it a shot

pros:
    -more games if everyone takes to the 3v3 idea
    -levels the playing field in the twd divisions more (need a top 3-4 instead of a top 5-6)

cons:
    -levels the playing field in the twd divisions more (need a top 3-4 instead of a top 5-6) this may be good for twd, but twl will always be 5v5. youre hurting yourself in the long run.
    -4v4 already pisses me and others off on how its become the 'standard' in twd. we dont 5v5 nearly enough anymore even though that is what twl is.

in my opinion, not a good idea

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

at most there could be [ONE ARENA PER DIVISION] that accepts 3 versus 3 challenges, and that's being generous. there are times when a squad wants to play, but only have three online/available, so it could give some extra matches.

also, less rating change for 3vs3 wins/losses.

Comment

Might be a good idea. More activity could mean that people come online more often or stay online longer.
        Ratings shouldnt be that big of deal during offseason. Perhaps 3 vs 3 shouldnt be possible during TWL qualifications.
        Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
        Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
        Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
        Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

Sounds good
          (Paradise)>dj sage
          (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
          1: Dynasty> LOL
          1:vue> LOL
          1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

no
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I'm down for the idea; shit tw could use more things to spice it up. I say give every decent idea shot. This sounds pretty cool so you have the support of my vote. Give it a test go!
              TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
              2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
              TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
              TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
              cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
              Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

I don't play these leagues but I would worry that this could make twdd/jd ladder and game results seem less significant.

Comment

so? more squads and more competition.
                  TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                  2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                  TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                  TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                  cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                  Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Good idea

5v5 = Full amount of pts

4v4 = 4/5 of total amount of pts possibly won

3v3 = 3/5 of total amount of pts possibly won
                    Indulgence

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                      I don't play these leagues but I would worry that this could make twdd/jd ladder and game results seem less significant.
                      You could say that 3 vs 3 in JD/DD would be the same as 5 vs 5 in BD -- boring!

Comment

Nobody even plays 3v3 in duelling arenas... people just leave if there's not enough for 4v4
                        Ara / AraGee / Death
                        SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                        SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                        TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                        ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ara View Post
                          Nobody even plays 3v3 in duelling arenas... people just leave if there's not enough for 4v4
                          Not entirely true.

I have played several times 3 vs 3 in JDs and DDs, when e.g. one team has a laggy player who can't play - thus our team specs one and it's 3vs3 until the end.

Although in most cases, the matches usually end up getting cancelled. :wub:

Comment

I think this is a terrible idea. However, Id like to see a 2vs2 dueling format implemented either in .?go duel or a whole new arena. I think that that would definitely create some interest amonst the public, especially if a league for 2vs2 was created.
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

fuk off

faggot of the year

TUTORIAL
                              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Working...
                              X