?message players who get twd banned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?message players who get twd banned.

Would be nice to know from staff who are banning people from twd that you are twd banned so squads don't get dd's to find out people who get twd banned can't play. Just leave a ?message with the player, it isn't that hard.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

I agree with this. Witness, make this happen!

I'll leave a note on the staff forums.

Side note: Which name do we leave it on? Sometimes its double squadding with 9 names

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      Would be nice to know from staff who are banning people from twd that you are twd banned so squads don't get dd's to find out people who get twd banned can't play. Just leave a ?message with the player, it isn't that hard.
      This normally happens, Ive always left a message, I guess I need to refresh some minds. However, some players choose to ignore it or not tell there cap there banned,(i'm guessing for fear of being axed).

"Side note: Which name do we leave it on? Sometimes its double squadding with 9 names"
      alt tab: Copy Paste works good =o

Comment

How about 11? and the ?message limit

Comment

Heh, Well last night we tried to get a dd and Geisha was twd banned, I mean it could have been legit and I am not trying to get on staffs ass about twd banning people. I am just saying you should probably PM that persons most played name with the info.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            this happened to me and I believe led to a lost game as well as an hour wasted trying to figure out why my name didn't work.
            1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
            Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
            1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
            1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
            beam> stfu tsunami
            Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
            beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
            Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

TWD-ops loose lots of hours trying to catch double squadders :/
              Ara / AraGee / Death
              SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
              SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
              TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
              ----------------------------------------------

Comment

well they can loose another minute messaging a player. Or they can just be lazy and have messagebot automatically send a message to the twd banned player.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Witness has stated that TWD Ops are expected to message the people being banned. It just stopped happening. He also said he will remind TWD Ops to do so. Hopefully, From now on this situation is resolved.

Comment

Why even care about doublesquadding when qualification for twl hasn't started yet?
                    Dont see the point. It takes up time from TWD-ops, while it doesn't even effect anything, hence it's silly... And yes, not playing certain squads if you know they have certain ppl online is just pussy...
                    And albeit I love pussy, you sure as hell dont wanna be that pussy when I come for you :P
                    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Working...
                    X