Allow squads to challenge themselves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow squads to challenge themselves?

Can we allow squads to challenge themselves and play in a jd/bd/sd but make sure no points are lost or given. I'm on Sage and usually at a certain time, we have loads playing at the same time (and have enough for a 4 vs 4 Match). Yes u can simply moan at the mods to set up a game on a private arena but takes alot of time and it just would be kewl if it could simply be done by ourselves on twd instead. It would be good for practise u see.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Originally posted by Fork View Post
    Can we allow squads to challenge themselves and play in a jd/bd/sd but make sure no points are lost or given. I'm on Sage and usually at a certain time, we have loads playing at the same time (and have enough for a 4 vs 4 Match). Yes u can simply moan at the mods to set up a game on a private arena but takes alot of time and it just would be kewl if it could simply be done by ourselves on twd instead. It would be good for practise u see.

Javduel/WBduel FTW!

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Already thought about that 24 and that would work cept it would annoy the hell out of all the other people outside the squad who wish to play. Done it before and people get annoyed- I would too, javduel/base/wbduel is really meant for everyone- hense why it's advertised to everyone when 2 people cap it.
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

most squads are challenged enough

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
          most squads are challenged enough
          I see what you did there
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
            Already thought about that 24 and that would work cept it would annoy the hell out of all the other people outside the squad who wish to play. Done it before and people get annoyed- I would too, javduel/base/wbduel is really meant for everyone- hense why it's advertised to everyone when 2 people cap it.
            I'm just playing Devil's advocate here and at the same time coming up with an alternate solution, so bear with me. Wouldn't it annoy people that want to TWJD/TWBD/TWDD if the arena is being used for a scrimage?

Also, you could request a 2nd bot for ?go javduel2 (for example), so that the players that wanted to still Javduel could do their own thing in the normal javduel arena.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Go javduel2 might aswell be a private arena and getting a mod to host it. Its only a thought that will work if this rule was applied: only one squad can play against themselves at a time per division (so it wont be abused as leaves room for arenas twjd2/3/4 and same for the rest. It just creates more activity when no other squad has enough people to play. Also ive found that it can take alot of time getting my own squadmates to come javduel- this way would be alot easier + quicker to get them to come for squad practise. Just thinking it could be fun.
              Last edited by Fork; 11-01-2010, 08:16 PM.

Comment

?go base/wbduel/javduel is always going to be the answer to this :P but it isn't that hard to add a little functionality to the bot to have an internal squad battle --- no points awarded but the stats etc recorded.

as tw shrinks it's even less needed but i've been on a few squads where it's happened that a peak (specialy around twl days) happens and we've played ourselves and it's good practice

imo not a big deal either way
                In my world,
                I am King

sigpic

Comment

Your ideas suck
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Gran ur just hard to please + even the best ideas there will always b a few people in the population that say the idea sucks. Well alot of people on game actually stated they liked this idea and me, so that's why I put this idea on.

Comment

hmmmmmmmmm

no

Comment

Fork want me to just create a sticky thread just for you so you can post as many ideas as you want. You would have to post within this thread though, no new threads nor posting new ideas on someone else's thread (unless it is relevant)

You get to have a sticky'd thread with your name on it (and thread title is yours!)

If I catch you posting new ideas threads/posts outside of it though, you will receive punishment, only from me (not specifying)

sound cool to you?
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                        X