Add this feature on twd webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add this feature on twd webpage

You can see what current games are playing but would be even nicer if u could click on them for a view of the current scores (live)... I.e sk8 45- dice 44. Also would b nice to include the standard table of each players current kills/ deaths. It would b updated every min.

Add this feature on twl.

Why?

Some people can't always log on this game to view the current scores so adding this feature would mean they could do so on their phone or at work. This way people would have even more less of a life! (if that makes sense)
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

I don't know if this feature has been added yet, but I think there should be a command to !cancel a twd match.
    Quite often a game could be accepted and one of the players who counted for the game 10 minutes earlier could of gone afk. It just saves the time of staff when players report for the game to be killed. Sometimes the team says they will cancel and then add last second.
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Working...
    X