Who's Online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Online?

Would it be possible for there to be a TWD application that features a "who's online" section? This would enable players who are busy offline, or away from a computer to see if their squad has enough people online to play, without actually logging on. I think that although anyone could just enter Continuum and see who's online, it would benefit the players who just wait on the TWD site to see if their team is playing. You could also add a checkbox while you're on the TWD site that says "I'm Available" or something, and maybe the captain can get a PM from the MatchBot saying "thix is available to play," which would kind of be like beeping offline (and the availability box would uncheck itself once you leave the webpage).

i don't know about having updates posted on the website, but it would be pretty sick to have alerts sent to your phone.

i.e. - you get a text stating that such and such squad just challenged you and there are x number of squadmates online as of the time of the challenge.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I think Fieryfire and the TWBR are working on features such as what you have described.

Comment

updates on the phone would be insane. thix's idea is good too but i think just coming on continuum would be better since i doubt many people spend much time on this webstie

Comment

Working...
        X