Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWBD: Can we increase the maximum of number of players to 10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWBD: Can we increase the maximum of number of players to 10?

Think of a very crowded base. Intense action. A cram that's almost unbreakable. Pushing in with 10 men. Flagroom fights surpassing your best pipedream. I think it could be fun. And if you think it isn't, just do 8s. But mind you, those who do play 10s will find 8s a little bit boring.

Just an idea.

....no
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Plenty O'Toole View Post
      A cram that's almost unbreakable. (...) Flagroom fights surpassing your best pipedream.
      ???
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

invariably the extra 2 ships would be javs and birds, so it just becomes a fuckfest of who can find the laggiest specials to win it all
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Ew

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

let's just go back to the days before the cram was invented while we're at it
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

pene sage spastic diso dice should have no problem with this as THEY HAVE 50 MEMBERS EACH one love

Comment

We have 28 people rostered
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

allow 6 vs 6 dds
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                      pene sage spastic diso dice should have no problem with this as THEY HAVE 50 MEMBERS EACH one love
                      we have les than 40 and about 15 are ianctive, good try tho.
                      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                      1:soild>they can say what they like
                      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Vats, you had close to 50 players during pandoras prime. Kind of lame to cry about our roster now that we're bigger than you.
                        Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Spikester View Post
                          Vats, you had close to 50 players during pandoras prime. Kind of lame to cry about our roster now that we're bigger than you.
                          when we had close to 50 we immediately cleaned roster to bring it down, and we were a very active 3 league squad
                          J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

guys i was serious the first 20 times i talked about it, now that I beginning to employ caps followed by key phrase "one love" you should realize that my seriousness levels have dropped by 20%, join pandora

Comment

?go 0

Comment

Working...
                              X