Double squadding...for a purpose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double squadding...for a purpose.

sooooo yeah its TWL, and soft lock...maybe even hard lock is in effect, either way..im stuck on dice if i want to play TWL (not that i would leave). Anyway, i wanna know if its possible for me to double squad to say.. create my own training squad (like tenure)...or even JOIN tenure to play with them/help train some of their new guys up to speed.

Its obvious if we want to continue playing TWL were gonna need some fresh talent seeing as our population is slowly decreasing... the learning curve on this game is very hard to get used to, especially with veterans dominating the TWD scene.

im sure theres lots of people who feel the same way i do but dont know what to do about it, i could name a few on dice...anyway...if this is AT ALL possible..i think it should be done in moderation (i.e. only 5 TWL players on a squad, etc..probably some other good rules to add so that it doesnt just become full blown double squadding for the hell of it)

what do you guys think?
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

I think I speak for everyone when i say appeal denied, week after twl ends is perfect time to do something like this, start campaigning now with a new chat and a bus tour and when you get knocked out of semi's you can seal the deal but for now you can sit on a giant spongy hulkamania #1 fan hand for all I care good day

Comment

lol @ bus tour.
      Fuck it.

Comment

allow double squadding
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
          lol

Comment

I'd be all for it right now, especially because it's post hard lock TWL so points don't matter and people changing squads doesn't matter, but I'm 99.9999% sure the upperstaffers will never go for this.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I completely agree. It would need to be carefully managed though... I think it can be done. I'll reconvey this to upper staff as well.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

I'd do it
                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                1:soild>they can say what they like
                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

would be interesting but there's no way this could be implemented for this season short of completely removing doublesquad rules

here's a way to avoid the issue: have some matchbots that aren't linked to TWD, that can be sent to private arenas. i know Royst has mentioned something like this a few times, because he's always practicing with the tenure gang, and alot of TWL players continuously state they would like to be active with operaton: tenure.
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Always liked this idea, but never tried to bring it up because I figured it would be ignored. This raises the activity in the game which is what I always thought DSing would bring to this game.

Comment

Would be wise to allow double squading providing there are strict rules where the second squad is for recruiting + training newbs only. If not, for those who've not read my post from 'basing proposal training' please read these possible suggestions:

An idea could be somewhere along the lines of: when someone joins this game or has a usage of less than 300 and more than 2 hours- they should b invited automatically to a squad based on a choice: pick a ship they most like-e.g they choose jav... Would you like to join a jd squad to be trained to participate in 4 vs 4 jav competitions? If they say yes an invite will get sent to all active jav squads for any friendly captain to grab and pm the player of instructions. If a squad accepts- the player will be added to the 'new player' roster which is seperate from the exisiting player roster and mayb the more new players a squad gets on the New player roster- ? the higher the amount of points the squad gets after wining a game ?new title for most amount of new players trained? Idk.

Also when any new player joins they could be placed automatically in a help chat/ national squad chat for friendly help mostly ran by staff and captains looking to recruit and train. Any questions a new player has could b asked on the chat or ?help that they wont yet know about.

Maybe make 4 permanent squads for new players that can never be dissolved and is controlled by staff. Maybe make these special squads have no roster limit and allow experienced players to double squad on them any time that they want. When a new player joins this game- they will be automatically invited to these 4 squads and they can ?choose which one they want to join or they are automatically assigned to a squad to make the roster size equal. These squads are only for training only and to get new players used to the idea of squad battles. ???Perhaps these squads will never take place in twl due to the double squading rule idk.
                      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                        Would be rule idk.
                        No disrespect, but feel asleep twice while trying to read that.
                        If its so much text I figure you are making a good point; therefore +1

Comment

i'd be up for being a cap.

Comment

I could see this getting out of hand real fast - a bunch of aliased vets stomping unknowing people when their new players are offline/afk.

Maybe the more serious squads can calm down a bit about their twd wins...less subbing players out when you're about to lose or recruit some random from the pub and train him up?
                            2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
                            Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
                            Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
                            Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
                            1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

Comment

agreed with what veloce says, just cause you're good doesn't entitle you to double squad and stomp on noobies who don't even know you are, just a terrible idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X