Calling all TWD orphans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm sure i'll take shit for this, but:

starting up a squad has proven to be impossible given the time i have available to devote to the task.

bottom line is that i'm just too damn busy with my real life. and as vati said, if i'm to be honest with myself, at my age, this game just doesn't grab my attention the way it used to. my interest level is at an all time low, so i'm not in the right frame of mind to kick it into high gear and put forth the effort required to get a squad off the ground.

more power to anyone (hi royst!) who has been able to get it done. it is not easy. our playerbase is small as all hell, and a whole lot of people are already where they want to be. they're used to what they're used to, and they don't want to take a risk on a fledgling squad. and i don't blame anyone for that. on the flip side, a lot of pubbers are perfectly content just being pubbers, or the ones who are possibly interested in playing twd have already been snatched up by a squad like -tenure-.

i admit defeat. didn't even give it as much of a go as i should have and/or wanted to. sorry for being a dick with the way i called you out, aura. insert foot into mouth.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Oh well jason, at least you tried, all that matters, Tenure players move on and they recruit more, its how the system works, its why they good at it, plus pinks a girl and recruits better then men. obv.
      7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

basing squads are hard to start unless you have 8-10 people signed up before you start the squad, it's hard to attract basers to a squad they can't base on. good on you for trying though.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Who wants to start a squad with me?

Any-league, and no it's not a joke..
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT