Rostercap doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rostercap doesn't work

get your heads out of your asses and realize you made a big mistake.

remove that rosterlimit crap.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Explain

Comment

Your squad only has 13 players? So... you want to join a squad that already has 35? What's the problem jonesy?

EDIT: Actually, I had too much time so I looked it up. There are currently only 5 squads with 35 players, lego/thunder/angrybirds/penetrate/spiritcrushers. Nobody wants to be on 4 of those squads anyway.
      Sidenote, stonerz is the only squad with 35+ at the moment, sitting at 41.
      Last edited by RednaZ; 10-20-2011, 09:35 AM. Reason: Bored
      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Oh yeah, cause the "leet" squads youre always on have the most members. Dumbass.
        (Children)>hunted for life
        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

-nvm- someone plz remove

Comment

The biggest problem this game faces is the decline of population. Only a few years back there were 16 squads in each TWL, with over 100 on the TWDD ladder.

Today:

We have less squads than ever, the rostercap came into place to remedy this issue by making us remove players and hoping they would create new squads.

The plan failed because:

-there are no new squads by people who were axed. Pretty much same captains as last season.
            -inactive players who were removed have lost the ability to just log in and play a game when they feel like it. Because of this, probably a whole lot of inactive players have simply stopped logging on.
            -older squads who suffered greatly from this cap have stated they need more members to keep the squad active. Less activity -> less people likely to join -> inactive (dead) squad, which probably won't be in twl next season

getting pizza out of oven.

feel free to discuss and tell me i'm wrong.
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

If thats true then I was wrong before and I agree with you now.

Comment

so exanimus and magma hhave been around for years? interesting

Comment

but i kind of agree with jones, roster cap has only produced 2 new squads so lets drop roster limit to 15 hahaha

Comment

roster cap was bound to fail and i have yet to see any solid evidence of it working as intended. it's basically just the same squads playing (oh who the fuck could have guessed that happening) but less regularly due to the fact that they can't have a roster of 45 due to this silly rule (damn, who knew) restricting them.

but maybe i'm just blind and inactive while in reality twd activity is increasing and squads play more and more games every week.

Comment

i don't have any cold, hard facts to back this up, but i too feel as though nothing's changed. my perception is that twd is the same people playing as always. and games seem to be a little fewer and far between than they would be without this cap.

even if the cap isn't failing miserably, as turb said, it certainly isn't doing much to help.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                        but i kind of agree with jones, roster cap has only produced 2 new squads so lets drop roster limit to 15 hahaha
                        ^^^

Comment

2:Chief Utsav> dwop scale 1-stayon how mad r u atm

Comment

Oh well thats definitive evidence, by all means its working better than we all hoped.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i like this sarcasm kick you're on, kthx.

and i completely agree.

utterly compelling evidence you have there, paska.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X