"Assists" Statistic for Basing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Assists" Statistic for Basing

Just saying, an assist statistic may help prove who's putting the most pressure on and who's helping to make the 150 kills that some people are dropping. There can also be a "KA" statistic, or, "kills assisted" to see how many kills were actually yours and not just cleaning up someone else's mess.

and how would this be tracked, in terms of the bot coding?

i don't think it's possible for the bot to detect who was last to inflict damage prior to the player who made the kill.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

the bot should be able to see who inflicted what amount of damage, just draw up a plan, over x amount of damage is an assist or whatever. I'm not sure if it's possible to code though, or worth it
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
        and how would this be tracked, in terms of the bot coding?

i don't think it's possible for the bot to detect who was last to inflict damage prior to the player who made the kill.
        maybe its because it's asss but hyperspace most def has assist tracking
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

pretty sure bots already check damage dealt by players. or at least, kill locations on map.

Comment

For spids: how many sharks killed with 3 or 2 reps.
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

I think it is do-able, but it would probably stress the dick off the bot and make it crash. Wouldn't a more realistic stat simply be "Damage Dealt" per game?

Now THAT would be much easier to do, haha.

edit:just saw your post turban, if its not already being recorded, then damage dealt would solve this
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

let's just make a bot that PMs shitty players what they are doing wrong
                Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Originally posted by Diakka View Post
                  let's just make a bot that PMs shitty players what they are doing wrong
                  No need, we've got apok

Comment

LOL papa
                    Gun remembers.

Comment

Working...
                    X