No announcement yet.

--Add Hockey to TWD!-- ?Go Twhd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are many players who play hockey that don't typically play any twd at all. I think it would allow more availability to bring new players in to try bd/jd / dd. It just increases the chances of some of these people to beep for games other than a twhd. I could see issues with consistent activity here, but it's worth a try. I can't see it getting less action that TWFD , which is never really used at all.

Easy for us to say it's a good idea though, while we're not investing the hours into developing it. It would take a lot of time and TLC to get the ball rolling on this

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
      Nah you don't make staff a requirement for it. Change goals to voting on goals, with a blacklist on vote for ppl who abuse votes to cheat a team (if hockey zone can manage to do it via vote with their population, I fail to see how TW who on the whole are better cant), which gives it full automation. Penalty's are also voted on in the same way, bot detects potential cr/bcr/dc/bdc etc and throws up the vote.
      Stat recording is already fixed thanks to some hard work from pap, so that's simple enough.

I'll be honest, moving a hockey division is not difficult to do, but getting the support and sustainability is. That is a population requirement, so as they say, the puck is firmly in your court.

True about the voting. Still have to look at population for it in general. =p
      5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
      1:Cig <er>> ROFL
      1:fiS> LOL
      1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
        Move this post to trash . We're fighting to improve the population and this idea could do that- there are already players that want this to happen and that's players who don't play twd anymore. It will add interest to twd= increases the pop for players that know about twd.
        no squad that plays any other league will want to play hockey.
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
        X