No announcement yet.

-TWD: UNLOCK ITEMS/SHIPS-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does that override even non-optional graphics?
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Who the fuck cares if you can make your own ship graphics override the default ones or not? (You can of course but that would be that player/s loss.) You guys should be discussing the idea fork wrote about, not derail it with talk about shit that YOU staffers really should know about this game allready.

Comment

Because everyone should know about every technical detail aparently. And everyone should know the exact specs of their car and square footage of every room in their house.
        Former TW Staff

Comment

I believe it would be better for unlockable ships to be earned via Pub, and not some random league. Right now, keeping the game alive is THE most important thing that we should have on our minds, and that means attracting and keeping new players

Something like this (unlock-able items) could help to keep a new player interested, but new players scarcely ever even know about squad and league games, thus, presenting the new player with some type of goal to reach would be most useful in pub.

Just putting my penny in the pot.

Love,
          Spock
          "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
          - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
            Because everyone should know about every technical detail aparently. And everyone should know the exact specs of their car and square footage of every room in their house.
            ***** plz! Average Joe wouldn't, but you should.
            Last edited by Azov; 05-21-2014, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X