No announcement yet.

Kudos to those responsible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

above post is me btw, fucking brother leaves his name logged in the forums constantly.
    There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

see, even the guy who wants to have each lagout cause a death agrees that the limit should be raised!
      Dice
      TWLB Champions Season 8
      TWLJ Champions Season 8
      TWLB Champions Season 10
      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

my ave is usually around 120-140 and i got 0.1 in c2s and s2c

AND I COULDN'T PLAY MUCH TWBD EVEN BEFORE THE RESET FUCKING 8 LAGOUTS / GAME
        Originally posted by Diakka
        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

i agree lag limits should be raised for the fact that alot of euro guys especialy ones on 56k/dialup get massive pings/ploss @ certain times during the day..same as west coast ppl..im not saying raise it super high but u could raise it so that atleast most ppl w/ a half ass decent connection could play...rite now only ppl with very good, good, and alrite connections can play ur forgetting the bottom 1/4 of players
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

you should all stop whining and get t3
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I prefer T2. Arnold seemed much tougher in that one.

*** BAD JOKE ALERT ! ! ! ***
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
                my ave is usually around 120-140 and i got 0.1 in c2s and s2c

AND I COULDN'T PLAY MUCH TWBD EVEN BEFORE THE RESET FUCKING 8 LAGOUTS / GAME
                8 lagouts is bad? I've got an ave lagout of like 5 or so and a few times I've had more lagouts than deaths. While solo-sharking. And we won $$
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Ploss limit used to be 5% for TWD and 2% for TWL last season. Plz keep it that way so i can play =/
                  MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

Originally posted by Copy!?!
                    Ploss limit used to be 5% for TWD and 2% for TWL last season. Plz keep it that way so i can play =/
                    2% is a wee much for me, I think.

Comment

if you'd keep these laglimits as they are and move the server back to sonera the people that are now saying "HAY MAH CONNACTION ARE S0 COOL I GOTS NO BAD LAGGOS SO I CAN PLAYOHS" couldn't play and would start bitching instead
                      Originally posted by Diakka
                      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

maybe if there were an artificial lag raiser that raised every player in the game's lag to that of the one with the highest lag. then it would all be even. but there isnt, so right now, if u are playing with more lag than others u have an unfair advantage... someone has to feel the pain and fewer people do lag than dont... so....
                        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                        apt>yes u can wtf
                        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                        apt>na
                        apt>ill show you pictures
                        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

its funny, all the euros used to whine when they had 20ms or 50ms and all the north americans had 150ms to 200ms about our lag

it really has gone the other way hasnt it.....

but lets be real

at 200ms+ its pathetic, your practically shooting out of your asses most of the time, and jumping all over the screen....

you say drop the lag limits "so we can have more fun" fun for who? other then the laggot? surely not the rest of the population of TW's

the population of TW's is larger now then it ever was.....

im not saying its fair for all, and yes it sucks, hell it affects guys on my own squad

and eeks if your lagging out at 130ms your full of shit, or its not the twbots doing it.....try turning off the other 18 programs you got running to create lag, unless of course you have a real spikey connection, i guess thats a possiblity, but thats not the bots problem, talk to you ISP

ive got guys on our squad i know are over 150ms-200ms that havent been lagging out, so its not the bots....

as long as the ploss stays down....you should be able to hit 200ms and not lagout easy, or at least only with the occasional spike maybe i dunno
                          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

i need to agree with bosshawk.

twd shouldnt be about lagging players beating others. skills should matter more. 250ms is good.

btw who even gets normally over 250ms without cheating or downloading? i get 140 from finland ffs
                            Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                            Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                            Server> dont worry mirror
                            Server> shark fits your tits
                            Peace <ZH>> shut up
                            Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                            Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                            1:Hercules> im level 90
                            1:Hercules> in 9d
                            1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                            1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Not that I even care that people can't play because I can. Do with the lag limits what you will but keep in mind this game was designed to accomodate 14.4kbs right?
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Play a different game where lag doesnt screw it up for you (and the others) ?
                                .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                                .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                                zzz

Comment

Working...
                                X