Kudos to those responsible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason
    I prefer T2. Arnold seemed much tougher in that one.

*** BAD JOKE ALERT ! ! ! ***
    That was actually better than your log.

P.S. Free Rudy.
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

i agree, the lag limit is not that good of an idea. Lots of euros cant play now and theres no fun unless u beat euros
      Imagination knows no limit

Comment

Hahahaha!

P.S.

Originally posted by arrogance
        FREE RUDY!
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk
          its funny, all the euros used to whine when they had 20ms or 50ms and all the north americans had 150ms to 200ms about our lag

it really has gone the other way hasnt it.....

but lets be real

at 200ms+ its pathetic, your practically shooting out of your asses most of the time, and jumping all over the screen....

you say drop the lag limits "so we can have more fun" fun for who? other then the laggot? surely not the rest of the population of TW's

the population of TW's is larger now then it ever was.....

im not saying its fair for all, and yes it sucks, hell it affects guys on my own squad

and eeks if your lagging out at 130ms your full of shit, or its not the twbots doing it.....try turning off the other 18 programs you got running to create lag, unless of course you have a real spikey connection, i guess thats a possiblity, but thats not the bots problem, talk to you ISP

ive got guys on our squad i know are over 150ms-200ms that havent been lagging out, so its not the bots....

as long as the ploss stays down....you should be able to hit 200ms and not lagout easy, or at least only with the occasional spike maybe i dunno
          When I twd the only program I run is ss and I plug off the other pcs. Yet even with something like 400 to 500 as high I keep constantly lagging out in twbd. Doesn't happen in ?go base or pub at all. I could also play twdd without lagging out but in twbd I lagged out constantly. Apparently you aren't aware that when around 14-16 ships pack into small area in flagroom it creates more lag. That's why twbd laglimits shouldn't be the same as they are in dueling and javs. So gg dumb fag learn facts before commenting.
          Originally posted by Diakka
          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I prefer T2. Arnold seemed much tougher in that one.

wth, jason! put the alert BEFORE the joke!

Comment

My bad joke detector doesn't detect the joke until after it's been made.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i agree with eeks. i live in canada, and i have cable inernet, and i never get an avg or current over 200. i barely get ave/cur over 150, its even under 100 alot. my low is always 30-40, and my ploss is rarely over .3 the only thing that screws me is my high, and it jumps sometimes making me lagout. But if i live in north america with a cable modem and still cant play this game, thats pretty annoying. thank god i can still play, but if they make the lag limits stricter itll be tougher to stay in. especially in twbd, the lag limit should either be higher, or allow for more lagouts. also, there is only 1 sub in twjd/dd right? how many are there in twlj/ld, there should be at least 2, cause one sub is never enough(not just for lag reasons).

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                Asia Minor> maybe not
                Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

agreed hellz more lagouts is never a bad thing considering the lagouts

and Danyaldenyo gets over 250 ms w/o running any programs and his lag is even down since the server move fact remains tho that even if its for 1 guy the lag limits should be raised..everyone should be able to play TWD/TWL not just non laggy guys or guys who can affrod great connections or live rite by server...hellz has cable in North america and still lags bad now u can imagine how it is on dialup in some euro contries
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

It's fair to say that almost everyone should be able to play TWD. However, TWL is supposed to be the top competitive squads in TW. And that means that you make sure that the competition stays on a competitive, even playing ground ... meaning more stringent lag limits than TWD or pub. Yes, it'd be nice to let everyone play, but it doesn't help TWL be a good indication of who's better than who when excessive lag (purposefully or not) is added into the whole equation. TWD is fun and competitive yes, but TWL is more focus on competitive as well as fun.

Comment

Anyone know what the current ave is set to? I was getting specced at 120 earlier today, and that seemed a bit ridiculous.

On another note, when the server moved I think someone said it went to the DC area? If that's true, it explains a lot, as the routing for that part of the US has been shitty for quite some time now. It may not necessarily be the server itself, but the area around it that's making everyone spike. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
                        When I twd the only program I run is ss and I plug off the other pcs. Yet even with something like 400 to 500 as high I keep constantly lagging out in twbd. Doesn't happen in ?go base or pub at all.
                        The lag limits in pub arenas like ?go base or publics are considerably more lenient than the twd arenas. For example ?go base has a limit of about 14-15% packetloss, while at the last time I looked, twd has a limit of about 4.5%
                        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                          I think that twd games should have signifigantly more lenient lag levels than twl, although I am very much in favour of massively strict limits for TWL.

Out of curiosity, what are the current limits for TWD?
                          Originally posted by Sufficient
                          It's fair to say that almost everyone should be able to play TWD. However, TWL is supposed to be the top competitive squads in TW. And that means that you make sure that the competition stays on a competitive, even playing ground ... meaning more stringent lag limits than TWD or pub. Yes, it'd be nice to let everyone play, but it doesn't help TWL be a good indication of who's better than who when excessive lag (purposefully or not) is added into the whole equation. TWD is fun and competitive yes, but TWL is more focus on competitive as well as fun.
                          I don't really believe TWD and TWL should have different standards in lag. Last season, over half of the TWL squads were entered solely on the basis of their TWD ranking. With this sort of impact that TWD has on TWL, there really shouldn't be any significant gap in standards for people being able to play.

What if there are several impactful (but rather laggy) players on a TWD squad that qualifies for TWL, in the range such that they're able to play in TWD, but not in TWL? Suddenly, that squad is a whole lot less capable, and you no longer actually have "the top competitive squads in TW" playing anymore.

I can't really say whether we should have higher or lower lag limits. It doesn't concern me all that much. But whatever those limits are, they should be universal throughout TWD and TWL, or at least close enough so that differences in who are able to play are relatively negligible.
                          Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

i agree there

twd and twl should be the same, otherwise people that can play in TWD get to twl and cant, and thats not cool

btw

hellz if your on cable and pinging 200ms anywhere in North America, either your cable is fucked up or something is wrong within your pc

i live in canada so i know my cable connection and i average 30-40ms going to the servers

i also work doing tech support for an ISP in the USA and i know the speeds they run at across the USA and there should be no reason you should ping more then 50-100 anywhere in North America really going to the servers....

unless your in the boondocks or Alaska theres no way on a regular cable line you should be pinging that high unless you have issues with your connection, your network card or your pc
                            Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Well if you want a compromise btwn those who say they can't play competitive games ... then the best way would be to have more lenient lag restrictions in twd and more stringent ones in twl. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk
                                twd and twl should be the same, otherwise people that can play in TWD get to twl and cant, and thats not cool
                                Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Working...
                                X