• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh huh huh huh huh huh huh.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

> The only reason you say any of these things is because you're dumb.

What are you talking about? Are you putting words in my mouth?
      lol...

Yeah, I guess it was dumb (careless) of me; I didn't read through the thread carefully and jumped to conclusions.

Thanks for embarassing me...
      Last edited by WiseCherub; 12-17-2003, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Cherub, the forums have a very ncie quote function set up. Please learn to use it. It'll make your posts easier to read and your points clearer.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
          Cherub, the forums have a very ncie quote function set up. Please learn to use it. It'll make your posts easier to read and your points clearer.
          Like this, thanks...

But what if I want to do multiple quotes from other replies? Only way I know is use those [ ] quote markers and cut/paste...etc

Oh well I guess I'm dumb, can't figure this out...lol

I apologize to everyone for even making this thread out of topic, wish I never replied in the first place.

Comment

would you people stop acting like idiots and look into the problem. I'm pissed that i can't play any dd's and everyone tells me to make another god damn name. and then all you guys make stupid ass posts to make your name good by posting a million 10 word posts that don't help anything at all. get a life. and for the others actually willing to help, please look into this problem. thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X