• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Jewish basketball players.
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Doesn't everybody?
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Hell, even Adolf Hitler (I call him H-dawg) enjoyed a little Jewish b-ball action now and then.
        Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

im going to print this topic and magnet it to my refrigerator. my mom's gonna be like wtf and im gonna be like gtfo newbie..........
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I find it funny that people bitch about puma adding 5th--for the most part, we're outnumbered when we TWD someone--meaning they can easily match our 5th.

last time ig added a 5th, me and the other puma's just left the game.

so dont bitch at us, we know its a shitmove, we're trying to stop it
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

There's an easy way to stop it.

?squadleave
              Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

A way to fix that...

I always thought that was really lame adding a 5th when one squad asked for 4's.

There could be a bot upgrade to fix that. Like challenging people with a set # of players like,

/!challenge Turds:4
                /!challenge Jerks:5

That way the bot locks in the number of players you can add for the match.

For jd and dd the bot could also prompt the capts of each team to enter the number of players they want to play that round. Lowest number is defaulted as the round max.

That could be for all of TWD. Twbd, twjd, and twdd.

It'd be nice to have those upgrades to stop some of the cheating and misc mistakes made.

Lets see the bots updated, I'm tired of hearing people whine and whimper about this stuff.
                I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

i have a weird homoerotic fascination with the gunbound
                  To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                  brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                  X