Twd Reset (yes/no)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twd Reset (yes/no)

Its kinda annoying to try to get a high position in twd knowing that twd MIGHT be resetted again .. please tell us if there will be another reset or not.

I think everyone agrees on that.

Thanks
    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
    1:Vitja> afk
    1:Underground> haha vit
    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

well the bots are suposedly changing and such. i dont mind it... i need time right now.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Agreed.
      1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

i dont mind if ther is another reset or not, but like he said it'd be nice to know how hard i have to try each and every day in a few TWD games i play to win, its more fun to just go out and do ur thing then full out concentration. I think it'd be nice to inform us if it is or isnt reseting, it means no differnce to me or not but like he said its nice to konw so we can change things up, give some ppl who usualy sit out for others time to play and such, and stop being stingy about who we accept/challenge.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

VERY MUCH INTERESTED in knowing if it will reset or not...tell us now so we dont do this shit for nothing.....technically speaking lol...everything that we do on ss is for nothing

Comment

What's up with the TWDD ladder now, anyway? Earlier today I saw only 4 squads on it. Squads are appearing as they play games (there are 17 squads on it now), but it looks silly. If you ask me, they should just reset it for all the crap that's gone wrong since the first reset (the whole tw server being down for about a week, and the twd bots/site not synching for a few weeks beyond that, even). And especially if they implement improved bots with new features (i.e. specifying 4 or 5 players when challenging). It'd be nice if the new season started almost right after or on the beginning of the new year anyway, as last season did.

But at any rate, yes, it would be nice to simply have an answer.
            Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

No

No
              I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Just play and have fun. Ranking doesnt matter, just go out and have fun! -nt-
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

It's not like any squad that deserves to be in the TWL isn't going to get it, so what difference does it make...?
                  sdg

Comment

I don't mind if the ladders will reset or not, as long as the leagues start soon.
                    1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                    1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                    1: cundor> dude
                    1: cundor> i already told my parents
                    1: Desperate> LOL
                    1: Cremation> HAHA
                    1: bram> :)
                    1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Re: Twd Reset (yes/no)

Originally posted by Underground
                      Its kinda annoying to try to get a high position in twd knowing that twd MIGHT be resetted again .. please tell us if there will be another reset or not.

I think everyone agrees on that.

Thanks
                      Hi undy!
                      TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

haha desp i guess u dont care considering u are already in TWL in all 3 leagues =). As for the squads who deserve being in getting in ur rite and ur wrong, not every squad deserving will get in. Just other day Elenya was top 10 in TWDD they arent TWLD deserving, but w/ the exception of really active newbie squads most should make it, but 1 loss to the wrong team puts u back 4-5 spots sometimes so u gotta be smart about who u play. Hell other day -Final- beat us and i didnt realized they were ranked like 20th @ the time we went back like 5 spots by losing to -f- just bc they were inactive then. So its not always the deserving squad and u still have to be smart as a Captain/asscap w/ what games u get win/lose.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                          haha desp i guess u dont care considering u are already in TWL in all 3 leagues =).
                          Haha, no shit
                          1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                          1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                          1: cundor> dude
                          1: cundor> i already told my parents
                          1: Desperate> LOL
                          1: Cremation> HAHA
                          1: bram> :)
                          1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Desperate
                            I don't mind if the ladders will reset or not, as long as the leagues start soon.
                            The ladders shouldn't be reset especially if leagues start soon. It takes time for the ladder to settle. RB went from 3rd to 10th after losing 2 games to good squads (A-S, Spastic). I don't mind dropping down (I think our ranking should be somewhere between 3 and 10) but if we're able to move 7 spots in 2 days, it shows the ladder's not accurate yet.

Comment

That is false. Note that if all the ratings were the same seven years from now on the same ladder, with thousands of games played, you would lose just as many points from losing to those squads, and you would fall just as many places. The number of games a squad has played has no bearing on the number of rating points won or lost. The only factor is your rating relative to theirs. Maybe that's not the way it should be, but that's the way it is.
                              Last edited by Adeon; 12-31-2003, 05:13 AM.
                              Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Working...
                              X