one more time...another reset yes/no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't want the same thing to happen as last season:

Season is delayed until the beginning of spring, putting playoffs/finals right around the date where everyone gets off school (or the date when annual housing leases run out). That way, half of most of the older squads are crippled because people are either moving or on vacation somewhere.

I'm not complaining, for the record, I'm just saying that I'd prefer not to have this thing drag into the time of the year that people actually want/have to be away from their computers.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

So it is resetting

So i see on the twd site it is resetting.

But why? Why does it have to reset after bringing the new bots online?

I bet the upgrades are really cool.

Like... ?order starbucks ?order pizza

Then ding dong 30 mins later you have a latte and a pizza at your door...just for an example. And i can see why twd would have to reset just to clear out the data bases so that the billing info did not get messed up.

So any teaser about the bot upgrades? Anything special or long in the waiting?
      I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Can't see I agree with another reset. Just get on with it already. This is a game, not a political "need to know" basis. Get this shit over with that you say is going to be done BEFORE you said it was going to be done and restore some faith in the ops' work ethic.
        Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
        1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

but

but some people didnt actually play to their full extent because they believed that there was going to be another reset so if you start now twl will be pretty newbish so another reset would be better

Comment

whats a TWD reset?
            LA

Comment

We at RB have started to accept any and every match now, even when we are low on people or skills now, so that we can get more practice. It better be reset, lmao. Think we played 7 games today, or yesterday technically.
              -L3

Comment

Working...
              X