Please fix the following.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'll keep your opinion in mind.

Once again, these bugs are already long well known. You're wasting your time and energy.
    Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Aren't you doing the same by posting your negative unproductive crap here too?

Comment

Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
          You're so new. as soon as a 4th person came online i said, "okay add people, we have 4 now" ... perhaps you missed that part, fag, cus you were too busy looking for ways people could cheat2beat the great Veloce. As for Staff Guilt Tripsâ„¢ ... WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID NEWBIE.

If you want people to think you're cool, go to the trash talk forum and stop wasting my time, 'cus you've failed here.

Anyways, back to the bugs in TWD. Please fix 'em staff, thanks.
          Heh, I found it funny that I found Hercules (a staffer and a proud member of Pirates) abusing some of these features.
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

dimboy, that made no sense.

you posted no references, no specific details at all or even mention what "features" you're talking about and just made false accusations about hercules.

i don't believe we've even ever faced you in a twd match.

please leave your false accusations where they belong, trash talk forum aimed at telcat.

Comment

Nah, it wasn't false, I did have a screenshot once. But Hercules was being moved to the right of the map (not in base by the line thing that specs you if you cross heh) and he was being chased so he specced.
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

This thread can die now. TWD is being reset, so it means absolutely nothing. And I am sure that after the reset, all these bad things will be fixed anyway.

Comment

Nick ... or we can just learn to have more patience ... I'd rather have a good, balanced, fun TWD and TWL then a crappy half-assed attempt at making quick'n easy patches to deeper rooted problems.

So my suggestion is learn to play diff zones so that when one is not very active you can play the other.

What happened to retirement Nick?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalKid
                    This thread can die now. TWD is being reset, so it means absolutely nothing. And I am sure that after the reset, all these bad things will be fixed anyway.
                    somehow i doubt it.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
                      Nick ... or we can just learn to have more patience ... I'd rather have a good, balanced, fun TWD and TWL then a crappy half-assed attempt at making quick'n easy patches to deeper rooted problems.

So my suggestion is learn to play diff zones so that when one is not very active you can play the other.

What happened to retirement Nick?
                      I've played leagues in other zones, i've played up to 5 different zones at my peak of subspace and none of them have to take 8 months between leagues. Look at last years TWL there really weren't many problems - definantly not 8 months worth of problems.

On a side note I always said this TWL will be my last, i dunno where your getting that i'm supposedly retired from because i've never claimed to be.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalKid
                        MetalKid, it's not about the TWD points, its about the bugs in the bots. I cant think of a more appropriate use of this forum than the contents of this thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X