Grapevine and puma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grapevine and puma

Congratulations to Grapevine today! they've just been added to the do not dd becuase they cheat list!

Today we had a tough duel. dragonguard v grapevine. in 3rd round they had 1 guy left and we had 2. just as the other team landed on 10 deaths they subbed him and in doing so won the game due to a cheat.

(Tuxxer)> Thats fine you dont want to face us again. twd will reset and this game won't even matter. We have had our share of that cheat too.

They even admited it. and yet no one responds on ?cheat or anything? what has subspace come to? Why the hell does everyone feel that they have ot cheat to win. Cheating is the absolute lamest you could ever get. Any squad who cheats should be dissolved and banned from the twl site. period.

GG Puma and Grapevine. Now why don't you all go get a life now? Assholes

they have mods, ex-smods and the like on gv too (not that it matters)

Like you said, twd is reseting again, it's not that important.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Well if lnx doesnt fix this for the next reset, then the next reset is gonna be worthless, won't it. You've got squads like grapevine and shriek attempting these bug exploits (im sure value would do it to if they ever got the chance). Squads like that shouldnt be allowed into TWL, since they obviously dont care about playing fair.

Comment

Nicky, even so, it doesn't justify being lame just so you can win.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by MetalKid
          (im sure value would do it to if they ever got the chance).
          Shut up already, you big dork. Value didn't cheat you in this game, so why bring us up? Whine about the team that screwed you over. Thanks.
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

And what maybe zen doesn't even know, grape used the same sub cheat on us in the 3rd round in a dd about a month ago.

Pathetic
            1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Comment

Tuxxer

Tuxxer for you to reply as you did Uve admitted your wrong doings. Whats sad is this is the second time this squad has done this(to us) so I challenge you to do this...hold your head up..and lose if thats the case, but at least be upfront enough to show skills and lose as a man...or team..regardless you've failed to do so.....again, not once but twice. Duc
              MODERATOR WARNING:Stop.....or I'll say Stop again!-The Duc :-)

Comment

Originally posted by R>A>G>E
                And what maybe zen doesn't even know, grape used the same sub cheat on us in the 3rd round in a dd about a month ago.

Pathetic
                True. I was about to say that. Ah well, at least the only way they can beat us by using a bug.

Night.
                Last edited by King Baba; 01-10-2004, 03:11 AM.
                Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Bad form GV
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

If they do get in twl this way, they will be raped so bad, that they will dissolve
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Wasnt Dragonguard the squad that recently put in 5 vs veloce even tho they only had 4..
                      Stop whining, and gj gv for beating em 1vs2 with only 1 death..

Comment

I wasn't a part of this.
                        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                        Piston> I own in belim
                        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Pft ... and ppl are trying to rush TWD and TWL ... have some patience shesh ... maybe problems will be fixed.

Comment

this bug isnt really that hard to fix.. make the bot sub the player sometime like 5 seconds after !sub <playerA>:<playerB> was been requested..
                            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Stop whining, and gj gv for beating em 1vs2 with only 1 death..
                              Only if they beat us 1vs2 fair... get your facts straight before posting your comment on this... only reason they won was because the bot didn't count the kills correctly... go look at the match... please refrain from showing your stupidity front of all these people who read this forum...

Wasnt Dragonguard the squad that recently put in 5 vs veloce even tho they only had 4..
                              Thanks for bringing that up again... also shows your foolishness without getting the facts straight... we removed our 5th before
                              /!ready... adeon took screen picture when we had 5 in... so next time, don't waste putting your comments without getting your facts straight....

Comment

Working...
                              X