No announcement yet.

Grapevine and puma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the members of GV, it was a good game, I don't have any grudges against you guys. Sorry about my messages to your squad yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
      Nicky, even so, it doesn't justify being lame just so you can win.
      I completly agree but i think were all a little tired of the tatle tale "this squad stole my sucker" threads.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
        this bug isnt really that hard to fix.. make the bot sub the player sometime like 5 seconds after !sub <playerA>:<playerB> was been requested..
        I think that unless you have seen the bot code and understand it ... you can't say whether or not it is easy to fix.

Comment

You only cheat yourself is what I say.
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by swim
            Only if they beat us 1vs2 fair... get your facts straight before posting your comment on this... only reason they won was because the bot didn't count the kills correctly... go look at the match... please refrain from showing your stupidity front of all these people who read this forum...
            I dont think it was the only reason, lets not forget that Dragonguard sucks ass.. If you wanted it fair you could have subbed in someone to like that eh..

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
              I think that unless you have seen the bot code and understand it ... you can't say whether or not it is easy to fix.
              i know what you mean.. mb if i made it sound its ez to fix.. but wat i said can be take into consideration though
              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I dont think it was the only reason, lets not forget that Dragonguard sucks ass..
                yes, sucks ass enough to beat some of the best squads in twd.

Comment

let's be logical about this. though it is very frustrating and lame when squads do this and pull off a win, i technically wouldn't call it cheating since both squads have the same oppurtunity. DG could have done the same (if they hadn't used their sub already of course). i guess it's just something we're going to have to live with. however, i would say this is a little bit lamer than playing 5 on a squad that only has 4 online. and then i'd say it's a little less lame than refusing to cancel a duel when a squad loses a player or a cap and has to forfeit the match. pffftt i hate lamers.

Comment

Removed -ZeUs!!
                    Last edited by ZeUs!!; 01-11-2004, 04:11 PM.
                    topic closed.

Comment

Stop worrying about SubSpace, and try to focus on your personal life. Go do something that makes you incredibly happy, whether it be watching your favorite movie or perhaps spending an afternoon with your girlfriend. Seriously, shit like this just isn't worth wasting your time on. There are so many more important things... so many...
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Who says we don't jase?

I just played Grapevine and I found them to be good sportsman. They purposly didn't shoot me when i was obviously typing. Big thumbs up to you guys!
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I just watched LOTR The Two Towers tonight for the second time Jason, I'm glad to know someone cares
                          1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Comment

Thanks Nick... even though i didn't play in that one either
                            7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                            1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                            Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                            Piston> I own in belim
                            6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
                              Thanks Nick... even though i didn't play in that one either
                              YOU'RE a NEWfie.
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Ok, so before this match we all new twdd was gonna reset. SO all games now are practise. Therefore cheating can only do one thing, make you lose respect from other squads. If you win from cheating it wont have any gains as you will not go higher up the ladder for twl, as all opoints are reset.

If this bug is fine and not cheating, then, hey every1 will do it permentaly....how lame will that be. Twld decided on who can sub cheat the best. I play thid game for a laugh, but if every1 cheats, i will probs get bored and stop.

I must say, Rob Dogan acted very well over this matter and he has restored a little faith in GV for me. gg rob

sws
                                King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                                X