Puma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puma

If puma doesnt get caught for all there doublesquaders soon, atleast dont let them get into TWL by fighting scared.

only decent squad should JD them and WIN so they loss points...they are tryin to play the shitty squads and slowly keep points.....

they are playing scared....

i mean shit Poison is not the best by far-
    but we do play the better squads : Shreik, -Final-, Pirates WEEEEEEEEE fun fun fun
    - Jamie

1:POiD> has perish become any good ? cause he used to suck most of the time.. then do ok once in a while ...

Poison has a bunch of assholes on it. Yesterday we jded them because they said they would bd us afterwards. We were bored and looking for bds at time, and our time would have been better spent looking for a bd with another squad. They of course kicked our ass in jd, but we know we aren't good javs, we just played for semi-fun wanting bd afterwards.
    -L3

Comment

unf i was there for the jd, but left during round 2.

we didnt BD u after?

please message me on " q u i c k "
      - Jamie

1:POiD> has perish become any good ? cause he used to suck most of the time.. then do ok once in a while ...

Comment

Thanx for getting a hold on me in ?go base Perish. I look forward to cashing in your promise for bding when you have enough.
        -L3

Comment

Woah, We have doublesquadderS?

Then again, I havent actually been in the zone for about 3 months except to make fun of zeus or wadi
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

actually puma doesnt have doublesquadders, they use a different method but im not sure if its allowed or not

Comment

so who are the doublesquaders per?

Comment

Don't worry, all the double squaders are in for a big surprise real soon!
                "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

...and the Jaws music starts...
                  1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Comment

Puma has many names on ther roster who more th en 1 person uses, as well as Poison has some to.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Clap-clap KJW, I hope the double squad problem goes away forever.

I just hope no innocent people are screwed, have to determine precisely if double-squadding is occuring.

Like 1 time you said I was on Grapevine, Cripples...etc... back in beginning of December when I had problems getting my squad approved. I found that totally funny me on those squads, I don't even know any Cripples people, or Grapevine...just chatted with some of them and thats about it.

Perhaps, similiar IP Addresses on some ISP cause confusion with TWD double squad checker subroutine.

I have never ever double squadded, and never plan to; cause I give my 100% attention to one squad. I'm not hard up to get 10 DDs a day, 1-3 is enough for me per day. That is one reason many I think double squad cause they wana dd more or have friends on both squads.

2-3 weeks ago I lost 2 above-average players cause of double squadding, I told them its not allowed... I just didn't feel comfortable with double squadders and they aren't too dependable. They all agreed and left politely...

Whether PUMA does it, I have no idea, don't know them well. All I know about PUMA is they are cheap with matches, adding 5th stuff...etc

Comment

THe people arent technicaly on PUMA, they are on a diff squad all day long, then when PUMA (example, many others to) get a game vs someone semi-decent they pm that person, he gets on a name that ISNT his name but its someone's name on the TWD roster for PUMA, and plays the TWD game for puma, then after the game comes back on his original name. Probably 9 outa 10 times isnt on chat or has nething to do w/ squad, just used for his skills to win themselves a game. These squads SHOULDNT be allowed in TWD, or TWL.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by KJW
                          don't forget to check LEGO

Comment

I'm glad TWBD squads have generally more loyalty among their members.
                            sdg

Comment

Because they're hardly around to care in the first place? :P
                              Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Working...
                              X