No announcement yet.

Puma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bc TWBD squads have a roster of 20+ guys who rarely leave .?go base, and also usualy have a good terr or 2, a few good sharks, and a buncha guys who can excell in spider. Even if they are a weaker spider w/ a good pair of sharks they can look semi-good. As for DD/JD its 5v5 and a guy goin 2-10 can ruine the whole game and usualy does ruine it i'd say 80-90% of time.

As for LEGO, i didnt witness much of double squading atleast when we play them, although i must say some of them guys did come out of no where and they seem to be owning that shiz upalot, but they do rely on Zei and xal alot. Also i konw that about 5 of them i'd say are from Bandidos in DSB bc im on them and im on chat with them, so it mite just be some of those guys we never seen are from DSB.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
      Bandidos in DSB
      Bandidos will do bad in DSB League!

GO Crusaders GO !
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Who cares in DSB? In DSB you need no skill to kill someone..

Comment

Emaho, obviously u havnt played a top notch squad in a DSB practice duel or a league game then. Grant u get more bullets to shoot, and a rep/port, but if u learn to use them rite its very hard to kill a person like that. Yes, i suck in DSB most likely bc i barely practice in it, but i do watch my squad in leagues and some of them guys really own and i'd put money that some of them would own u in a 1v1 duel.

and FU IVAN BAND > CRU, although ur sorta rite band isnt ddoin as good this yaer :<, we just got wooped by Sai, and now we have to play them again!
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Puma has many names on ther roster who more th en 1 person uses, as well as Poison has some to.
            ffsss name one?
            - Jamie

1:POiD> has perish become any good ? cause he used to suck most of the time.. then do ok once in a while ...

Comment

I wouldnt do that to u my dear friend perish , i dont want u guys to get int rouble bc i <3 poison, but i suggest u get rid of the 1 name that i know is used by a few ppl b4 the new bots come out.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

*psst* Don't tell anyone I told you but two of those names are Jerome, and DMX.

Comment

Ya those are 2 on PUMA, im talking abotu poison
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

what.

the fuck.

?squad jerome
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                      I'm glad TWBD squads have generally more loyalty among their members.
                      didn't you go from war angels to melee to spastic in 2 weeks? once you get onto a defending twl champion, then no, you don't have that much to worry about in the form of squadhopping.
                      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                      Philos> there is something about you
                      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Exactly, there are very few people who are very loyal. Sure some are loyal for a very long time, but the majarity of ppl will hop to another squad just bc they want to win TWL. Of course if ur on like rand said a defending tWL champ squad, or a squad who has a fairly nice chance of winning a league u wont hop. Has nothing to do with basing and not basing. The past week i saw nockm go from WR to spastic, Fit of rage go from WR to Diso, Froe go from Grapevine to Diso. Sure froe is more then just basing, but he can be included in it.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Exactly, there are very few people who are very loyal. Sure some are loyal for a very long time, but the majarity of ppl will hop to another squad just bc they want to win TWL. Of course if ur on like rand said a defending tWL champ squad, or a squad who has a fairly nice chance of winning a league u wont hop. Has nothing to do with basing and not basing. The past week i saw nockm go from WR to spastic, Fit of rage go from WR to Diso, Froe go from Grapevine to Diso. Sure froe is more then just basing, but he can be included in it.
                          I think that basers in general stay on a squad longer than any other type of player. Don't have statistics but just my guess. And there are prob more loyal players than you think.

Comment

There are also more duelers/javs then there is pure basers.
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

There are also more duelers/javs then there is pure basers.
                              There are, in general, larger rosters for basing squads than dueling squads.

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                                didn't you go from war angels to melee to spastic in 2 weeks? once you get onto a defending twl champion, then no, you don't have that much to worry about in the form of squadhopping.
                                Eat shit. I was on War Angels for 6-7 months before I left because it was dead. I was on Melee for 24 hours. I realized that the squad was bullshit and full of assholes and I only joined because Bosshawk did. I even told him that I didn't think I was going to stay.
                                sdg

Comment

Working...
                                X