Some words on some bd squads behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some words on some bd squads behavior

In the past few months I have seen posts by unnamed people who were calling ReJeCtEd BaSeRs pussies for not playing bds. They are all hypocrites, we probably played the most games this scoring twd session so far with an average of like 2 bds a day. Below is our win lose history for this twd period, and as you can see we play mostly top-notched squads, and some newb squads but not many.

Jan 09 loss vs. Mambo
    Jan 09 win vs. Burning Rose
    Jan 09 win vs. Night
    Jan 08 win vs. Paladen
    Jan 08 loss vs. Anti-Scrub
    Jan 08 loss vs. Spastic
    Jan 08 win vs. Poison
    Jan 08 win vs. Grapevine
    Jan 07 win vs. Melee
    Jan 06 loss vs. Pirates
    Jan 06 win vs. Anti-Scrub
    Jan 05 win vs. Paladen
    Jan 05 loss vs. whiterabbits
    Jan 05 win vs. Spores
    Jan 04 win vs. Spastic
    Jan 04 win vs. Anti-Scrub
    Jan 04 loss vs. Anti-Scrub
    Jan 04 win vs. Anti-Scrub
    Jan 04 win vs. Elenya
    Jan 04 win vs. Seismic
    Jan 03 win vs. Anti-Scrub
    Jan 03 win vs. Pundit
    Jan 03 loss vs. Mambo
    Jan 02 win vs. Anti-Scrub
    Jan 02 win vs. Pundit
    Jan 01 win vs. Melee
    Jan 01 win vs. Melee
    Dec 30 loss vs. Spastic
    Dec 29 loss vs. Anti-Scrub
    Dec 27 win vs. DragonGuard
    Dec 23 win vs. whiterabbits
    Dec 22 loss vs. Incuria
    Dec 21 win vs. Melee
    Dec 19 win vs. Veloce
    Dec 16 win vs. Veloce
    Dec 14 loss vs. Incuria
    Dec 13 win vs. Anti-Scrub

I will start listing some things I get annoyed at with some squads for good reasons. Understand this, everyday I challenge all 45 squads in bd ladder, and half the time I do this not one squad takes up challenge. All the bds we have played, for most part, have been on our opponents terms, ie they challenged us when they had close to their best lineup on and we accepted even though we didn't have close to best on. This is the case even with Spastic and WR, who I think everyone considers top bd squads. But they have bded us enough times where it isn't an issue really, they are respectable squads.

Cripples & Elenya: We challenge them all the time, but they almost never accept. They are in top ladder. I looked at their bd history and it seems that all they do is bd easy squads and almost never hard squads. It's annoying and maybe I'm wrong about this, maybe they only have enough when newb squads play.

Mambo: These guys are tough, and our bad luck has been to bd them when our players are tired out. They lag like hell, their jav Riarmada something, forgot, admitted to 300ms lag and would fly past while getting hit by 4 spid bullets and somehow, miraculously, have enough energy to td our terr. Many of their spids ate like no tomorrow. I've bded many squads but have never bded someone so laggy, their lag is at least two times as great as the next greatest laggiest squad. As I said I do notice they have good skill, but their lag is very unfair at same time. Hope some of their laggiest players are not allowed to play in twlb.

-Final-: They gave us all a scare in beginning, but it seems they just played a lot of good bd squads when they had their best on while others didn't. I challenged them probably 30 times since beginning of twd season, they never accept. They are just sitting on top of ladder and watching us all bring each other down by bding amongst the rest of us. Let's not give these guys easy wins, and if it seems you can't beat them, don't bd them 5 more times to just give them points, please. They seem to only care about points, very arrogant and disrespectful from what I have heard about them from others.

So here is my advice, for next twd season, all squads should accept all others challenges at some point. Two games between two different squads is enough, if you feel you can't beat a particular squad don't bd more than twice, but at same time bd them twice for practice, and hey you never know you might be able to beat them.

PS From my perspective Anti-Scrub and Melee have shown the most honor by bding whenever. They are also tough squads.
    -L3

[/whine]
    2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
    2:renzi> lol no
    2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Re: Some words on some bd squads behavior

Originally posted by lunch3

Jan 09 loss vs. Mambo Score: 22158 - 143104
      Jan 03 loss vs. Mambo Score: 29106 - 133161

Mambo: These guys are tough, and our bad luck has been to bd them when our players are tired out.

Good excuse there, but i dont really think thats the reason why you guys are so easy opponent to us everytime.

They lag like hell, their jav Riarmada something, forgot, admitted to 300ms lag and would fly past while getting hit by 4 spid bullets and somehow, miraculously, have enough energy to td our terr.

You should have some logs to backup this, i was there and ri didnt admit what you just said.
      Maybe you guys should start aiming at repelled and thrusting javelin. Terr can try to dodge too (47 deaths). Theres also Full Energy greens put in game that makes you feel stronger.

their lag is at least two times as great as the next greatest laggiest squad.

Ok that was overshoot, admit it.
      On those two matches, we had 0 lagouts and you guys had 3, maybe laglimits are too low becouse we dont lagout...

So here is my advice, for next twd season, all squads should accept all others challenges at some point.

You cant really force squads to do that.
      Original Mambonian
      TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
      I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

I challenge the entire TWDsquadroster for a twjd,twdd and twbd 3 times a day.
        http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Jamal> lunch6 is a cocky newbie

First of all, if you are going to be the one challenging, then yes, of course the game is going to be on your opponents terms.

And I know that you maybe have to make up excuses to why you lose, but out of our roster, maybe 1/3 of them ever play BDs. Some people like Da Farmer and Guano are on 24/7 but never play BDs. We almost always get a BD when we have 8 willing people on, no matter who they are. We have tons of capable terriers and sharks. I don't think there has been a single time where we have declined a BD because we "didn't have a good enough lineup". We are automatically in TWLB; why would we care. And you guys do the "we don't want to lose points" thing too; don't deny it. I've got that excuse straight from people on your squad before.

Also, I seriously doubt anyone isn't accepting your challenges because they're afraid of you (you seem to think this way). It's probably because you have so many people on that you basically seem to have enough people to BD at any time of the day. This is hardly the case with any other squad. It's hard to get 8 people willing and ready for about 45+ minutes to play a BD all the time.
          sdg

Comment

lol we bd when ever we have 8 online..
            lunch when have we (-f-) played with best lineup? i think never.. but sure i'll talk to disq that he should schedule a match with you.
            Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
            Mirror <ZH> this sucks
            Server> dont worry mirror
            Server> shark fits your tits
            Peace <ZH>> shut up
            Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
            Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
            1:Hercules> im level 90
            1:Hercules> in 9d
            1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
            1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

I feel that Lunch3's post was a bit overboard. And I would prefer not to get into an argument.

But it is extremely annoying when the claim is made that all RB plays is squads like >BAD<. Now we feel that we have the right not to accept every single challenge we get, esp. after 3 bds in one day, or when tired out, but this hardly qualifies as picking and choosing.

There are also some other things that I would rather be left unsaid on forums, like Ri's lag (although I was impressed), or Mambo.

Please don't get the impression L3 is a cocky newbie who wins a few games and develops a huge ego, and please don't assume that the rest of RB are either.
              - k2

Comment

Thanks for trying to save me K2Grey
                But if I went overboard why not continue...
                Before I do this, let me say I respect almost every squad that bds, even the ones I mentioned. I mostly just wanted to get their attention so they would bd us. I am arrogant, but I usually don't put in others faces.

We played three leet squads today, we basically had our best lineup then minus like 2 people. Here's our game with Mambo that I said we were all tired and weren't playing at all well, was the worst game I had this month.
                • Match Info
                  Winner: Mambo Date: 2004-01-09
                  Score: 22158 - 143104 Start Time: 6:49 PM
                  Level: Trench Wars Divisions
                  Type: TWD Basing

R e J e C t E d B a S e R s
                  Name Ship Wins Losses Points Lagouts
                  Apt terrier 50 47 2074 0
                  HeavenSent spider 71 81 2887 0
                  K2Grey spider 89 103 4928 0
                  Lunch3 spider 92 90 4624 0
                  oddie spider 34 45 2282 0
                  Tofusensei spider 60 53 2378 0
                  Vatican Assassin shark 30 105 2037 0
                  WPE shark 11 79 948 0
                  Totals 437 603 22158 0

M a m b o
                  Credit Account shark 70 102 15495 0
                  Diakka spider 128 54 28312 0
                  Evul spider 131 79 27337 0
                  RiArmada javelin 94 58 20015 0
                  Storage shark 38 95 10674 0
                  superstar-PROkiller spider 130 67 28957 0
                  WingZero terrier 34 4 12314 0
                  Totals 625 459 143104 0

Here's the game we won today, from which we played against half of the same players.
                • M a m b o vs. R e J e C t E d B a S e R s
                  TWD - TWD Basing

Match Info
                  Winner: ReJeCtEd BaSeRs Date: 2004-01-10
                  Score: 61345 - 113190 Start Time: 3:07 PM

M a m b o
                  Anticapitalist spider 104 103 11376 0
                  Credit Account spider 115 97 11248 0
                  Diakka spider 136 60 12451 0
                  Evul spider 78 76 9793 9
                  fizzy shark 29 115 3796 0
                  PredatoR_FNM shark 42 118 5419 0
                  WingZero terrier 37 31 7262 0
                  Totals 541 600 61345 9

ckpoon spider 135 93 22124 0
                  HeavenSent shark 22 95 6529 0
                  K2Grey javelin 86 73 15054 0
                  Lunch3 spider 145 93 23686 0
                  PunK RocK spider 133 69 24026 0
                  Tofusensei shark 2 5 3800 0
                  Vatican Assassin shark 33 98 8089 0
                  WPE terrier 36 7 9882 0
                  Totals 592 533 113190 0

* NOTE: individual player points do not include team flag reward points

Does that prove I wasn't lying about our performance. You guys didn't have that laggy jav, and the lag was ok, same as ours I think in second match.

Thankyou -Final- also for finally basing us.
                • R e J e C t E d B a S e R s vs. - F I N A L -
                  TWD - TWD Basing

Match Info
                  Winner: ReJeCtEd BaSeRs Date: 2004-01-10
                  Score: 121155 - 51862 Start Time: 4:49 PM

Apt spider 136 111 25431 0
                  ckpoon spider 108 83 20976 0
                  HeavenSent shark 33 109 6751 0
                  K2Grey spider 140 94 22303 2
                  Lunch3 spider 150 98 27086 0
                  Vatican Assassin shark 49 111 9709 0
                  whytefang terrier 30 4 8899 0
                  Totals 646 610 121155 2

- F I N A L -
                  destroy spider 127 97 11539 0
                  Domi shark 41 136 4276 0
                  Hannes shark 34 136 3788 0
                  Mitch terrier 46 17 5088 0
                  Pempu spider 133 78 9175 0
                  Server spider 135 92 10001 0
                  Sika warbird 80 76 7995 0
                  Totals 596 632 51862 0

* NOTE: individual player points do not include team flag reward points

The other leet squad was Sk8. I never had any major quarrel with them, they seem like okay people. I just wanted to mention them because I didn't think they were that good. We beat them, but to me they seemed harder than Mambo, think -Final-- was hardest for today though. If these guys make it into twl, think they might be trouble so watch out for them.

I continued this because Predator from Mambo didn't believe me, and Server from -Final-, who started this whole thing calling us pussies. But Server seems not an asshole anymore, thanx for the game. We had some very interesting flag battles. And Stab, Jamal is just jealous of me probably if he said that, he doesn't get mvp when I'm at ?go base. But sorry we didn't bd Spas afterwards, everyone on RB was tired (we did play 4 straight games!, we won all of which). But you guys did refuse a 7vs7 game last night, and I SAW, you had 10 people right there in twbd. You guys said you were tired, but I thought you only bded that one game with Melee, maybe I was wrong. I don't think Spastic is afraid of us, but honestly I think they are snobbish and selfish. I do respect you Stab, one of the best sharks I've seen. I respect many players on Spas too like Pure, Stayon, dttr, Ethena, and so on, just some really annoy me. Can't blame you either, if we were champs we might bd just on whim and not care if we are challenged and expect to be accpeted if we challenged.

Sigh, I just know I'm gonna get a bashing for this. GG

PS I'm not a newb, I've been playing this game for 4 years. My name might say so, but that's what I started with and it has grown on me. Also, this is just me, others on my squad do not feel the same way. Bash me if you want, but don't bash RB, they don't deserve it. I'm the only one with an ego.
                Last edited by lunch3; 01-10-2004, 10:38 PM.
                -L3

Comment

We'll see you in TWLB, where you can't chose to accept/decline because you're "tired" or don't have a "good" lineup.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

There are 3 things that I'd like to point out :

-Usually, it's not a good idea to show yourself off by saying how you think you're one of the best spiders in trench in a thread in which you blame everyone for not accepting your challenges... (just a second thought)

-It happened, once, that you (lunch3) replied our challenge with "we don't have enough good players on to play spastic" (or something similar...). Just another second thought, but isn't it what you're accusing us of doing?

-Whatever was the point of that thread, you accused Mambo of lagging, eating not dying and such things.

Basically, you're saying that spastic is "snobbish and selfish", that Mambo's "lag is at least two times as great as the next greatest laggiest squad" and that -FiNAL- is "very arrogant and disrespectful". You have also passed a whole paragraph telling us how good you are in the spider. Try showing some more respect. Then, maybe, squads will play you more often.

Comment

someone change the title to "im all that"

Comment

Blah, fine, just deleted that part dttr, your first point! That part was wrong and I was just going in rant, shouldn't have done that. Was just trying to be honest, everyone is king in their own world. I got the bds I wanted, that's why I started this. Was surprised how quick response was though, lol. See you in twl. You are right I said that, your second point, but it was once....maybe twice. For most part we don't do that unless if we don't even have a small chance of winning.
                        Last edited by lunch3; 01-10-2004, 10:52 PM.
                        -L3

Comment

HEY!

lunch? just bd us!
                          LA

Comment

You were just burned by Bob the pizza guy. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NEXT?
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

GG

http://www.twdivisions.org/body.php?...nMatchID=36967

-Kick

Comment

Working...
                              X