Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I aint on Cripples, so i dont care who u beat. The fact remains ur chances of making TWL are still very slim, as well as many others, not just u. As for beating Cripples in 1 DD, that dont say alot being Crips never did very well in DD/LD/DL.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

KJW you are saying that their will be standard # of arenas/bots, but during primetime busy hours other arenas or bots will be dynamically added if need be? That seems like the best solution, that way all leagues gain and not lose.

I have always wondered about this, sometimes in wbduel... in order to run it they have to get a bot. That seemed funny to me, cause I thought to myself.. why they can't just spawn a new bot task program? But maybe this is the case cause <ZH> have limited access level authority.

I don't agree we should sacriface the other leagues, like yes quite afew people wana twbd or twjd too...during those primetime hrs.

Comment

Re: Idea

Originally posted by Meow!ng V@mp!re
        Add more dd arena's. The 4 that we have are usually full and I'm not sure why we have 4 base and 4 jav arena's it's clear that twdd is used more. WHy not have 6 twdd 3 jav and 3 bases? I'm tired of waiting for dd's.
        Too bad. But there's something called patience. They won't be full everytime you know.
        Raging Hawk

Comment

I see like 7 dd arenas... and theres always 1 thats not being used, how old is this thread?
          carpe diem

Comment

Old enough for you not to bring it up! Buurrrrnnnnnn. :P

Topic Closed

Comment

Working...
            X