• Time
  • Show
Clear All

take out fcs, i already said that

2 subs would be nice as well

ps. boss i was talking to whoever replied to your original message
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

fc can be pretty darn fun but since I always want to minimize luck in basing I say it could well be removed

But first take out that darn energy depletion...
      Dunno if it even exists in twlb though.
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

jeansi the fc is about the dd and jd, not the basing
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I have no problems with the FCs and other greens in basing.

But I especially love getting the x-radar greens as shark. I use x-radar in shark all the time during basing matches because some idiot team will always try a cloaker.

Comment

Ya and since the bot now tells u in public if someone was changed to cloaker u really need it.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

How about when you challenge a squad to a basing game you choose the amount of players allowed to play like :Matchbot3:!challenge squadname:5 or :Matchbot3:!challenge squadname:6/ I say this for newer squads that don't always have 8 active players on, but would like to try basing with a smaller amount of players. It really sucks when a squad like Pallies makes you play 5 vs 8 when you thought it would be 5 vs 5 and they don't remove the players even when you ask.

Also talking about it before the game doesn't help because squads generally lie just to get a handicap match which is basically a free win.

This happened to my squad in our first basing game I was the only one who wanted to try it again and everyone else said no more basing so it really sucks.
              carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMet
                I have no problems with the FCs and other greens in basing.

But I especially love getting the x-radar greens as shark. I use x-radar in shark all the time during basing matches because some idiot team will always try a cloaker.
                X-Radar is pointless now since the bot announces shipchanges. No one is going to be caught offguard by a cloaker anymore.
                sdg

Comment

Just take those Full Charges out.. its so much nicer to play if there isnt those..
                  (RoboHelp)>Please take care when operating your ship while under the influence of alcohol.

Comment

Well, don't worry. TWL doesn't have greens at all. Why TWD doesn't, I don't know. Though, I am rather fond of FC greens.

Comment

TWL certainly does. In basing at least.
                      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                      Piston> I own in belim
                      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Working...
                      X