No announcement yet.

C'mon, guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rofl ya, im sure if u came to ignite, told him u wanted to dobule squad he'd let u.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

dll says relax, but playing the crappy squads over and over does get lame
      Imagination knows no limit

Comment

if you can't name a single player on a squad without looking, they shouldn't be in twl

aside from that, whatever, i'm sure it'd be a boring game vs them anyways
        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
        Philos> there is something about you
        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

The problem with most of these 'average' squads i have been in (like avalonion) is that I tend to be the only one or one of the few persons wanting to play actually good squads. Maybe it's the fear of getting a bad rec that makes everyone shudder in horror and flood the squad chat with NO's and DON'T's everytime a top-5 squad challenges.

Comment

The reason why i left
            better off alone

Comment

awww. whats wrong with Lighting Strike, as we were in the original post.
              we have some decent ppl :X
              What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Ya lightning was decent a few months ago, not sure nemore. They were good when supremecy died and lots went there. Cept the best 4 pilots (fission,zero,ups,sphink). But what they are saying is even tho TWD isnt counting yet, squads like those are refusing to play top 5 squads. The funny thing is, they are so many points behind that if they somehow pulled off an upset they'd gain like 50 points in 1 game. They also have to realize they wont get much better by playing all ez squads, sometimes u have to venture out and try something sometimes, especialy while games arent counting. Rite now is the time u are to improve ur talent and teamwork,not play pussish. Once TWD resets, eveyrone who has to requalify is gonna be playing that way, i can see it now.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

i diunno, if puma gets into twl over juice, ill be mad. they might be higher in TWL standings, but look at Juice's games, like their 1st or second match was against Spastic.

Comment

Lightning Strike is nothing with out Vermillion Flame and Ardour now.

Comment

Thats true, is Precious a real squad? i heard from animol it was jsutfor fun rite now, but maybe they decided to make it real? If the did Grapevine really got hosed, losing mega and zapata.

Slf, thats the point, it doesnt matter if juice played 100 games vs spastic or not. PUMA (exampe) can make TWLB simply by playing squads like Paladen, avalonian, elenya. Lower skilled basing squads and getting enuff points tom ake it. Just bc of how active they are. Where as juice is just as active they just play better squads, sometimes losing. Its a problem w/ TWD, mostly TWBD.

Although i saw elenya put up a "decent" fight vs melee last nite. Could be melee was just milking it or trying something out, but elenya seems to be trying atleast to play higher rank'd squads to get better, and i'd much rather see them in TWL then say puma/avalonian.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

i mean to say, this wouldnt have happened in the old days when you hadda pub the fuck out of everything and send in email applications

man, it took me like 5 minutes to remember how it was before TWD.

Comment

Ya, i dunno how TWD became the "qualifying" area for TWL, but it did. It is an overall good way to get the basic guys in, but after the top 5ish in each TWD u start running into problems. In the old days squads always almost got free pass's and when a spot wasopen the Op's picked the squad. Dunno what was so bad w/ this, there were no "real" problems with the ops picking some squads.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

verm and ardour pshhh
                            ive known those guys forever. and we are better now than when they left
                            What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                              Dunno what was so bad w/ this, there were no "real" problems with the ops picking some squads (for TWL).
                              Because they could possibly be biased?
                              Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

They mite be biased, but im sure when u got 3+ ops picking a team they acnt all be biased to the same person. There were no real problems b4 when they did it, and the compatition was good. Like i said TWD is a fine way to pick 5-7 squads for TWL, but we need more then that, the rest arent accurate by TWD. I think tehre should be another way for them other spots.

Also if an op would be biased when picking a squad he 1) shouldnt be op we voted him in, we should know how he is personality wise 2) if he's biased with letting 1 squad in im sure he'll be biased w/ other decisions he makes in TWL .

I wasnt saying to bring back the way of the old and let ops choose teh squads, i was just saying i didnt see any real problem with it.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X