C'mon, guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon, guys.

I was looking at the TWD ladders and trying to figure out how PUMA and Avalonian were ahead of us (besides the fact that we lose half of our games), and, seriously, neither squad seems to have played a top-5 dueling squad more than once in the past couple months. They play DragonGuard and Sk8 occasionally, but mostly, they seem to play Lightning Strike, etc. Now, I'm not saying that we need to delay TWL by another 8 months and come up with a new TWD system, but PUMA and Avalonian, stop being assfaces and be willing to lose a couple of games against good squads now and then. Otherwise you're just going to get slaughtered during TWLs anyway, and what's the point?
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

TWD has yet to even reset.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Even more reason why it's stupid to not play any good squads.

Comment

Why do u even care?
        4 out of 5 people don't give a fuck!
        You got shot!! Thats wtf!!

Comment

because there is a chance a bullshit squad like those two could get into leagues, thats why he cares you stupid shitfaced bastard.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
          Asia Minor> maybe not
          Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
          bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
          bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
          bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
          bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

You shut the fuck up dickface, they are both decent enough squads and have a great shot at TWL even though Puma is so.... fucked up but anyways Avalonian is a decent squad with decent people, and if they have the right line on they can beat a twl squad....... not that I'm on Avalonian but, yea.
            carpe diem

Comment

I challenge Puma when we have 2 people on or when we're in the middle of a twdd already with only 4 people on, or sometimes challenge them from every single arena. It amuses me because I've challenged them about 1000 times and they've never once accepted and I know they never will so now I only challenge them as a joke. I gotta keep myself amused.

He also cares, because it sucks when no one will play your squad, and I mean a lot of the time we play with really really sucky lineups that anyone could beat and even then these squads won't play us.

Comment

Hellz/face thats what i said was the problem with TWD in the 1st place, what we did was remove to many squads from TWL and have to many spots for an active pussy squad like PUMA or avalonian to squeeze in. Yes the system is fuxed up, but if u wouldnt of made everyone but the bottom few requalify then we wouldnt have this problem. Squads like Sk8, dragonguard off the top of my head both havta requalify in TWLD, but we both know they'll be better then 95% of the compatition, yet that is another spot for that squad to possibly squeeze in. And as for avalonian beating "a" TWL squad, sure if they get possibly there best 5 online and the TWL squad isnt to good, or dont get the best lineup on then they mite pull out a win, but i know as well as most know they wont pose a real threat in TWL, or any real compatition, it'll be like another BS/NS in TWL, cept we dont know if they can stay alive, we knew BS/NS could.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                  You shut the fuck up dickface, they are both decent enough squads and have a great shot at TWL even though Puma is so.... fucked up but anyways Avalonian is a decent squad with decent people, and if they have the right line on they can beat a twl squad....... not that I'm on Avalonian but, yea.
                  lol ?
                  Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                  Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                  Server> dont worry mirror
                  Server> shark fits your tits
                  Peace <ZH>> shut up
                  Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                  Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                  1:Hercules> im level 90
                  1:Hercules> in 9d
                  1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                  1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

The point of this thread is simple.

Pallies inspire fear in 13 year old boys across the internet.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                      Hellz/face thats what i said was the problem with TWD in the 1st place
                      I thought you were making the exact opposite argument. When you were on Cripples, you were saying it was fair to only play shitty squads. Does anyone from Puma/Avalonian have anything to say about the fact that their squads won't play anyone good?

Comment

Dear Face,

What was the name of that chick from Virginia Tech whom I have the possibility of getting freaky with?

Love,

~J
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Hey if they get in to TWL they will get delt with. So who cares.
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

If they get in, u can laugh at their utter humiliation
                            King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Doormats

Every league needs a doormat or two...

Who cares. First of all, are there any better squads that deserve to be in twlb?

Nope. After the top 8-10 the field looks fairly sparse. LEt em in even if they're lame...they'll get mauld (sp?) and then maybe they'll dissolve.

Doesn't every twl squad like a match of two where they can play only 5v8 and still win? Or play 3 javs 1 shark 1 weasle, 2 lancs, a wb and no terr and still win...
                              I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                              X