TWDT Season 22 Closeout Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Season 22 Closeout Thread

With the finals matches concluding last night, Season 22 of TWDT has officially wrapped. Congratulations to our Champions!

TWDTD- Pure Luck
    TWDTJ- Prayer
    TWDTB- Lifeban

It thrills me to see such high level competition being played in this game in 2021. It is a credit to our captains and our playerbase to see TWDTD and TWDTJ both go down to the wire over 3 matches. TWDTB was one by the 6th place team heading into the playoffs- an excellent showcase of the parity resultant from TWDT style leagues.

While I am heartbroken over the results for my own team, I am very excited for my friends and *ahem* acquaintances on the champion squads. With TWL qualifications underway, I hope you all can join us in continuing a strong competitive environment heading into TW's premiere league. Let's make this season the best one yet!

Finally, I'd like to extend some personal thank-yous to the players and staffers who have made this season possible. While its impossible to catch everyone, I do think there is merit in trying.
    Our captains, without whom this season never would've started- Dreamwin, Cripple, Tiny, Violence, Iron Survivor, Dwopple, Vys, Flew, Golden_Aim and RaCka.
    Various people who helped with ratings (in one form or another)- RaCka, Vys, beam, Commodo, Turban, Stayon, the whole discord/stream crew, Cripple, Creature, Tiny, mvp, TPZ, ogron, RageRitual, Poseidon, maketso
    Everyone who weighed in on an appeal or other league decision- Pressure, Commodo, Zidane, Beam, RageRitual, Markmrw, Dwopple
    All the staff and devs that fixed bots, set the website, recycled the zone, or started games- BIET, qan, Wirah, Markmrw, Dwopple
    The hype-bringers, draft reviewers, and statisticians- Dwopple, Grasps, Commodo, Poseidon, RageRitual
    All the previous league ops whose work we've tried to build off- too many to count
    And finally, all the players who take continued interest in playing this game.

I appreciate you all tolerating me and my decisions regarding this league, and hope you had fun. Good luck in TWL!

Thanks for making DT S22 happen! I remember a lot of people doubting the success of another TWDT with multiple things to complain about but you pulled through for everyone and made it happen. Shout-out as well to all those that helped in any form.
    3:BOMBED> got donuts
    3:BOMBED> how jealous
    3:Heaven> how american
    3:BOMBED> ??????????
    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

ripitish

Comment

Congratulations to all winners and big thank you for all who made this season happen. In addition I would like to apologize from my team for not playing on my level.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Had no idea I was signed up yet still had a lot of fun! violence was a great cap, team was all around fun, and WillBy did a great job hosting. Congrats to the winners!

Comment

where's our medals?
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Thanks to Willby and everybody who had a helping hand.. Solid season!
              1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Tanzu Twdt these past few seasons have been really competitive and fun. Thanks everyone for taking the time to put all that shit together takes a lot of time. Congrats to the winner monster games
                Geio> Down to chill and play that
                Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Great season. Thanks to ops and especially the captains

Comment

Thanks for playing and showing up to everyone who did.

My first time as a twdt cap... the first two weeks I was struggling to make my star lines work, then some serious huzzle with the trades and the last 3 weeks worked out as planned.. just a too little too late and ended up as #7. I'd say the low star player performance plays a decent role in these games.. which is nice.

See you around
                    revolt> my girl
                    Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
                    Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
                    Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                    Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
                    1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

if g_a jus had 1 more week 2 fingir she cud haf vsd playiff n been tripil criwnir

Comment

Slick season, cheers WillBy
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                        X