Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT: Player names used for TWDT prior to Week 1 matches

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IMPORTANT: Player names used for TWDT prior to Week 1 matches

    This won't apply to the vast majority of you, but...

    Please double check your name listed on the TWDT site is the one you would like to use for this season of TWDT. If the wrong name is currently listed on the site please post here or ?message me in game to have it corrected before tomorrow's matches.

    Some guidelines...

    It's too late to try to change to some new / unknown alias. ZU SLAYER 9000 is beam, and he signed up with this name well before the draft occurred. Any name changes will have to be something the community knows you by and will be subject to Op approval.

    One valid example I can think of is Grasps / Ixador.

    Quick note, using different names across different seasons will affect your TWDT stats history... just keep that in mind.

    Alias changes:

    Geio -> LegionOfBoom
    Grasps -> Ixador
    Last edited by Dwopple; 06-17-2022, 02:51 PM.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

    1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

    cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

  • #2
    Literally forced to sign up on TWDT by Racka before I wanted to on my alias Stek. Requested time and time again before the Draft to change alias, then time and time again after the Draft before 6/12/2022 to adjust the alias with no help offered. Then this post by Dwopple acting like it's easy to adjust and I follow the "procedure" and it still doesn't get adjusted. I've been trying to get this adjusted for weeks. I'm not just leaving ?messages. I'm waiting for these guys to get online and messaging them. Now I'm being told OP approval. Yes I understand you all are busy, but I've literally spent a good hour in game time messaging you all about the adjustment and I'm getting stone walled. Just bullshit, that is all. If you all can't handle volunteering the event management and the simple tasks of name adjustments perhaps you all shouldn't cap teams and run streams at the same time.
    Last edited by Klean-X; 06-14-2022, 05:23 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Klean-X View Post
      Literally forced to sign up on TWDT by Racka before I wanted to on my alias Stek. Requested time and time again before the Draft to change alias, then time and time again after the Draft before 6/12/2022 to adjust the alias with no help offered. Then this post by Dwopple acting like it's easy to adjust and I follow the "procedure" and it still doesn't get adjusted. I've been trying to get this adjusted for weeks. I'm not just leaving ?messages. I'm waiting for these guys to get online and messaging them. Now I'm being told OP approval. Yes I understand you all are busy, but I've literally spent a good hour in game time messaging you all about the adjustment and I'm getting stone walled. Just bullshit, that is all. If you all can't handle volunteering the event management and the simple tasks of name adjustments perhaps you all shouldn't cap teams and run streams at the same time.
      Stek? I literally told you yesterday I'd get to it in 1-2 days as we had been busy discussing and organizing the schedule changes due to postponing week 1 alongside our (shocker) very busy personal lives. This is not our full time jobs.

      AFTER telling you I'd look into it and take care of it in this timeframe (surprise, here we are exactly 1 day later!) you came to the forums yesterday to post about how "incompetent" we are for not processing your request in a timely manner. I even addressed this yesterday with you in PM while telling you I'd get to it in 1-2 days. I slept since then and shrugged off the disrespect in your initial post.

      THEN...

      As I'm literally just walking in the door from work and going to process the few alias change requests we've gotten, I come by the forums to see you've updated your shitpost to edit your post and further disrespect our volunteer efforts. I am fucking DEAD. Idk who taught you how to get what you want, but they failed miserably.

      It really is some bullshit, friend. Your request is R E J E C T E D.

      Geio's is approved tho. Updated main post with his request.

      Toodles.
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
      WillBy> ^^

      1:Chief Utsav> LOL
      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

      cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

      Comment


      • #4
        DENIED motha fucka
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

        Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

        Comment


        • #5
          You literally have enough time to write a 5 paragraph response to a post on forums, but can't adjust two names in a database. You're a fucking noob. I'm not playing twdt on Stek, so you're putting Riverside at an disadvantage against your own team based on your "feelings". This all translates into staff abuse as per usual. Fucking joke league anyway, literally run by a bunch of dumb monkeys. Also, your response is bullshit. You specifically said "We are still deciding what to do." as though your original post at the top of this thread didn't exist. As though I hadn't been asking for adjustment for literal weeks. Whatever though, hope you get your ass handed to you as per usual this league. 7.5 wb and jav my ass by the way, you're trash.
          Last edited by Klean-X; 06-14-2022, 09:21 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Dwopple with the KO
            Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
            Rasaq> err moral

            Comment


            • #7
              I hope his ugly ass freckled arms develop skin cancer, maybe someone who actually knows how to manage an event can take over when he passes irl.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                R E J E C T E D.

                lmao

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Klean-X View Post
                  I hope his ugly ass freckled arms develop skin cancer, maybe someone who actually knows how to manage an event can take over when he passes irl.
                  That's a bit much. I don't know why you'd ever use Stek, which I knew would turn out to be an aliased vet, when your name Klean-X is so fitting to your current emotional state.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sorry but can I get clarification.. if I was to earn a medal during DT (just humor me), it won't count even if I am playing under IxaDor? I've signed up for DT using my Grasps forum name literally every single DT without issue and this time around I was listed as "Grasps" and my stats weren't shown for draft (fine w/e). I contacted you Dwopple hours after draft and you said it was fine and I could play under IxaDor. I just found this thread and am confused as to what's going on.

                    Do I have to play under Grasps now? If I play under Ixa and get played, will my stats go to Ixa? If not, that's pretty ass since again, I've signed up every single time before no problem and haven't played a league with Grasps ever aside from being booted out from TWL back in 2010? for a banner that was offensive to Shadowmere lol Thanks in advance for clarifying and after this, I'll try not to post here anymore as I said in another thread. Just end up pissing everyone off unintentionally.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Grasps View Post
                      Sorry but can I get clarification.. if I was to earn a medal during DT (just humor me), it won't count even if I am playing under IxaDor? I've signed up for DT using my Grasps forum name literally every single DT without issue and this time around I was listed as "Grasps" and my stats weren't shown for draft (fine w/e). I contacted you Dwopple hours after draft and you said it was fine and I could play under IxaDor. I just found this thread and am confused as to what's going on.

                      Do I have to play under Grasps now? If I play under Ixa and get played, will my stats go to Ixa? If not, that's pretty ass since again, I've signed up every single time before no problem and haven't played a league with Grasps ever aside from being booted out from TWL back in 2010? for a banner that was offensive to Shadowmere lol Thanks in advance for clarifying and after this, I'll try not to post here anymore as I said in another thread. Just end up pissing everyone off unintentionally.
                      I think you're saying you'd like to play as IxaDor, yes? I used your aliases as an example to be switched between without scrutiny before the season starts because the community knows you as both. But yes, stats & medals earned are tied to the names they were played with.

                      I'll make the name change sometime tomorrow when I'm home.

                      Also, you aren't annoying anyone. I was too harsh in my response to your other thread initially. I realized later the reasonings racka and I had previously given against expanding to 8 teams were contained to Joe's discord and not the forums and it was 100% not ok for me to respond to you like I did. My bad.

                      Looking forward to kicking off "week 1" with everyone

                      ​​​​
                      zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                      WillBy> ^^

                      1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

                      cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Perfect example of people forgetting this is a volunteer run game. It's okay to be frustrated but common Klean-X taking a shot at the guys photo, that's low man. Maybe you're just jealous, Dwop's having fun outside while you're probably that 500lb fat dude still sitting in his moms basement with erectile dysfunction. Oh hey look I think I found your picture here:

                        Click image for larger version  Name:	klean-x.jpg Views:	0 Size:	95.3 KB ID:	1359548
                        rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                        rEnZi> its crazy
                        rEnZi> thats real power

                        Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

                        ogron> u need permission from otehr team to borrow a 9* (rage)
                        Dwopple> denied
                        Dwopple> too gud

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Klean-X View Post
                          I hope his ugly ass freckled arms develop skin cancer, maybe someone who actually knows how to manage an event can take over when he passes irl.
                          rejected betch rofllll

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Dwopple is a handsome man irl and to say otherwise is just not scientifically correct
                            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

                            8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

                            2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              TWDT

                              HYPE

                              !!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X