No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT: Player names used for TWDT prior to Week 1 matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i for one belief dw1pp1l is highly s1sp1ct and 1 of the lead sl1th1r1n roamink around c1nt1n1m, however shis still a volunteer helping run/organize a league so this game cud survive

do u not c an issue w/ ursilf that u r triggered over staff ignoring your request to change aliasis?

imigine lettink sum1 like dw1pp1l vs an imp1ct on u, let alone ofir sumthing such as wut name u use 2 fingir othirs in twdt. dun 4get ppl r stirvink in 1fr1c1/p1k1st1n n u wished death upon sum1 for not grintink u an alias change

what difference does it make if racka voluntarily signed u up against your will or w/o permission? show if u want to play and don't if u don't want to. cud RaCka also b a membir of sl1th1r1n for signink u up w/o permission? thats up 2 u, but the f1ct that u let such minor things triggir u when ppl r starvink in 1fr1c1/p1k1st1n shows a lack of perspective, n i hope u vs ursilf for getting upset over this and see how unacceptable it is n pissibly applegize 2 ne fimily membirs n vs sum accountability

Comment

Its' extremely difficult to read that, but I think you're saying that Dwopple should apologize and give me an alias change. You're right.

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
        i for one belief dw1pp1l is highly s1sp1ct and 1 of the lead sl1th1r1n roamink around c1nt1n1m, however shis still a volunteer helping run/organize a league so this game cud survive

do u not c an issue w/ ursilf that u r triggered over staff ignoring your request to change aliasis?

imigine lettink sum1 like dw1pp1l vs an imp1ct on u, let alone ofir sumthing such as wut name u use 2 fingir othirs in twdt. dun 4get ppl r stirvink in 1fr1c1/p1k1st1n n u wished death upon sum1 for not grintink u an alias change

what difference does it make if racka voluntarily signed u up against your will or w/o permission? show if u want to play and don't if u don't want to. cud RaCka also b a membir of sl1th1r1n for signink u up w/o permission? thats up 2 u, but the f1ct that u let such minor things triggir u when ppl r starvink in 1fr1c1/p1k1st1n shows a lack of perspective, n i hope u vs ursilf for getting upset over this and see how unacceptable it is n pissibly applegize 2 ne fimily membirs n vs sum accountability
        Attempted English translation:

So shit happened and you didn't get the username you wanted to use. Don't let such a simple thing piss you off, it could be worse, you could be starving in middle-east somewhere. Don't be a baby and get over it.
        rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
        rEnZi> its crazy
        rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

I'm not pissed and yes I understand that my plight is minor compared to many, I can still be disappointed with how shit Dwopple is at staffing the draft tournament in a zone I like.

Comment

You can play on any name bud, but remember one thing. If you come on the screen of the Top Warbird / Elite Warbird / Knockout Master you're going to be getting yellow taped.
            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
              You can play on any name bud, but remember one thing. If you come on the screen of the Top Warbird / Elite Warbird / Knockout Master you're going to be getting yellow taped.
              First off, not true. Apparently even if requested two weeks before league start, even after never having signed up on any other alias, the dumbasses running the league can banish you from playing certain names even if the aliases are well known and spoken about in the previous draft tournament. Simply abuse of power and/or laziness on the part of these losers.

https://youtu.be/yfcYdE-p3m8?t=7838
              Literally a topic discussed on stream for 2 minutes. Well done.

Second off, you can't yellow tape me brah. But on staff behest and their continued endless failures, I'm not going to be able play you within the draft league until I can use a name of my choice.

Comment

Here is the fair and logical solution:

Allow an alias change only if he agrees the new name will be generated and voted on by the community.

My suggestion: 6StarIRL

Comment

Fair and logical, you must be fucking retarded. I'm planning on just not playing staff's sham leagues until I can deal with bots only who aren't biased, immoral and useless bitches.

In all technicality I'm still in the right on all this and Dwopple/Racka are slow pricks that knew I wanted the change for weeks. What I requested wasn't even an alias change. I never registered in the first place.

Cape you can go suck a fat hairy dick with the rest of these dumbasses and make sure you use your hands so you stop typing. If your idea passed and you had been forced to play as some random alias you made to avoid certain people then according to your "fair and logical solution" then I would suggest: imadumbcunt for you.

Comment

Esc+F3 twice. It's gonna be okay buddy.

Comment

Wow you too tissue paper (klean-x)? I wasn’t granted an alias change either, I’m quite flabbergasted TBH. These league ops have NO CLUE what they’re doing. I literally asked them for an alias change before the league even started and before they even volunteered to be the league ops so they had plenty of time to grant me the change. I say we both take our computers and smash them so we never have to play this game, I’ll keep my computer though so we could just smash yours and you never play again.

thanks again kleenex (oops did I spell that wrong?) for sharing your emotional baggage with all of us, it really empowered me to tell my story as well. #MeToo
                      In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                      twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                      twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by afghan View Post
                        These league ops have NO CLUE what they’re doing.
                        Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
                          Here is the fair and logical solution:

Allow an alias change only if he agrees the new name will be generated and voted on by the community.

My suggestion: 6StarIRL
                          ROFL
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                          X