TWDT 27 - Player ratings and discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL????
    WHY AM I AN 8 IN WB AND AN 8.5 IN JAV????
    R U KIDDING ME LOL

LOOK AT MY TWDT STATS IN JAV…. HOW DOES THAT WARRANT AN 8.5 ?????
    TF LOL..... How does that make any sense?

I went 46-70 last TWDT in javelin. How in the fuck does that make any sense to warrant a full 1* bump?

Dwopple had a better season BY FAR in javelin (look at the stats from last season) He went 38-46 as a 7.5 (0.83 KD) and he stays at 7.5? He should've been bumped to an 8.5, not me. That's not fair at all. Why wasn't Dwopples rating changed? But I get a full star bump going 46-70 with a .5 KD? Make that make sense for me please.

I'm in the same skill level as paradise/HellzNo/Hellkite/Hypocrite/Bugy/Aprix/Jurassic in javelin?

Did any of the raters even look at the statistics from last season.....?

Dreamwin gets #1 in javelin last season in KD (1.69) and he gets bumped down from a 10* to a 9.5?
    Vys was #7 last season in javelin with a 1.31 KD and he stays at 9*?
    Jurassic was #8 last season with a 1.08 and he ONLY gets a .5 bump? I'm on the same level as Jurassic when I went #40 in the season?
    absurd was #12 last season in KD (1.12) and he only gets a .5 bump?
    Hellkite was #16 last season with a 1.44 KD and he stays the same at 8.5?

What sense does this make? Do you want me to keep going?

Wtf

I'm an 8.5 but Draft who averages 2:1 records in MMR literally every other game he plays and he's an 8*? LOL... WHAT?
    Spezza an 8 in jav?
    Draft an 8?
    I'm only .5 under Mythril in javelin skill??? He just MVPed TWLJ (Love u Myth)
    Rojo an 8?
    Spectacular an 8?
    Zizu and Zizzo an 8?
    Yeh a 9?

So statistically speaking this warrants me being just .5 under Vys/Yeh/Mythril/Hurricane/Bombed in skill gap?

who did these ratings

what a way to come back after 2 months
    Last edited by Efhat; 02-16-2023, 06:55 PM.
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
      Don't upgrade everyone just because there are limited 10* players, this ruins future seasons ratings from inflation. Just lower the *cap please. Basing for example felt a lot better last season due to ratings being brought down.
      What you are saying doesn't make sense to me, respectfully. Are we rating based on people who ARE playing or rating on people who MIGHT play or DID play? If you are rating on people who are playing, then the 9.5s are the new 10s and the way you rate people has to shift and we do not have the "let's compare them to Ease" guidebook anymore. You can't have 1 10* player out of 100 imo.

I'll play whatever though.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

@cripple guessing a lot of these ratings are based on recent play in MMR, when your 4300 you should kind of expect to not be a 7* unless people are trolling
        Last edited by zidane; 02-16-2023, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
          @cripple guessing a lot of these ratings are based on recent play in MMR, when your 4300 you should kind of expect to not be a 7* unless people are trolling
          If that's the case why is Bombed only a 9 with a 4.7k rating lol....

This makes no sense whatsoever....

MMR should not be counted on heavily. Considering ALOT of the games have always been lopsided and we've also had specific lower level players throw dozens of games in the past.

Also, I've only played 65 javelin games in MMR. Bombed is at 293 games played at a 4.7k rating and only be a 9 then lol.
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

dunno he might be a 10 but i haven't been active in MMR to see it, 4700 is really impressive regardless of who's playing because he's clearly carrying a lot of games. his 9 might look silly

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

What you are saying doesn't make sense to me, respectfully. Are we rating based on people who ARE playing or rating on people who MIGHT play or DID play? If you are rating on people who are playing, then the 9.5s are the new 10s and the way you rate people has to shift and we do not have the "let's compare them to Ease" guidebook anymore. You can't have 1 10* player out of 100 imo.

I'll play whatever though.
              The problem is future seasons where many of the 10* come back we will have to drop a bunch of ratings to balance it out again. I'm assuming here that a good portion of the zone is just drained from having DT and TWL at the same time and will return after a season or two of DT. While I do agree the smarter thing to do would be adjust ratings every season, that is a lot of work for the DT OPS and most are too chicken shit to lower ratings to deal with inflation.

Speaking of 10's why does stayon not get 10 in DTJ? I don't know javs too well but I have seen him pull off some crazy carries with some bad lines.
              Last edited by RageRitual; 02-16-2023, 07:12 PM.
              rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
              rEnZi> its crazy
              rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                dunno he might be a 10 but i haven't been active in MMR to see it, 4700 is really impressive regardless of who's playing because he's clearly carrying a lot of games. his 9 might look silly
                Yep...

Same argument can be made with Tiny.
                He is currently #3 in MMR with a 4.7k rating at 161 games played
                He was #2 last season in TWDTJ in kills with a 1.37 KD and he only gets a .5 bump? He should be a 10 too with that logic.

A lot of these ratings don't make any sense.

For example:
                Dwopple went nearly 1:1 in both WB and Javelin last season and he stays at 7.5, But I'm getting a full bump in javelin after finishing the season with a 0.5 KD. Why hasn't Dwopple been bumped up?

Absurd #3 in warbird stats last season, he's top 10 in MMR in warbird, and he only gets a .5 bump in warbird.
                Geio #6 in warbird stats last season, he's #3 in MMR with a 4.4k rating and his WB rating stays the same at 8.5? (Love u Geio)
                Jz #8 in warbird stats last season, he's top 20 in MMR in warbird and he stays at 8* in warbird?

I'm just trying to make it make sense how a lot of these players don't get bumped up, but I get a full star bump on a ship I have never gone positive in TWDTJ?
                Last edited by Efhat; 02-16-2023, 07:15 PM.

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                  LOL????
                  WHY AM I AN 8 IN WB AND AN 8.5 IN JAV????
                  R U KIDDING ME LOL
                  I did not know our amazing 1-6 winning rec in jav would bump you in jav, my bad for recruiting our amazing jav line!
                  rEnZi> its crazy
                  rEnZi> thats real power

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post

I did not know our amazing 1-6 winning rec in jav would bump you in jav, my bad for recruiting our amazing jav line!
                    Dude how does this make any sense. LOL...

Once again, look at my jav games and compare them to Dwopple's last season. (Not to pick on Dwopple but it just doesnt make sense) He went 16-10 on game and MVP'd and carried his team but he stays at 7.5 lol

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

New addition:

Dreamwin 9.5 - >10 - Won the highest rated jav as a 10* last twdt season. Please adjust. Thanks

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                        New addition:

Dreamwin 9.5 - >10 - Won the highest rated jav as a 10* last twdt season. Please adjust. Thanks
                        dw should be 10* jav
                        rEnZi> its crazy
                        rEnZi> thats real power

Comment

product 6.5 in jav and y0gi 7.5? Make them both 7 or product a 7.5 and y0gi a 7.

Honcho should be 6.5 in base not 6.

Cripple is right, lower him to 8* in jav.

Frozen just double MVP'd twlb finals and he is a 9.5 vs Mouse/Renzi/Dreamwin/BOMBED who are 10? That shady lil snake stabbed me in the back but give him some adequate credit, make him a 10 or drop some of these other 10s to 9.5.

absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Originally posted by Ekk0 View Post
                            product 6.5 in jav and y0gi 7.5? Make them both 7 or product a 7.5 and y0gi a 7.

Honcho should be 6.5 in base not 6.

Cripple is right, lower him to 8* in jav.

Frozen just double MVP'd twlb finals and he is a 9.5 vs Mouse/Renzi/Dreamwin/BOMBED who are 10? That shady lil snake stabbed me in the back but give him some adequate credit, make him a 10 or drop some of these other 10s to 9.5.
                            i was also wondering if y0gi is being punished, his ratings make no sense.

Comment

I think 10* jav is fair. There might be an argument towards my 10* rating in base as well. I think many spiders have passed me in skill due to playing close to 0 base games outside LB. 10* is fine here though.

I'm repeating myself but the WB one I would really like to be reconsidered though. I think its partially due to me being 9* or even 9,5* wb when there were no reso limit and I was playing on 2560x. I was actually able to somewhat carry DTD finals that time around.
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Is this a published page? Can we get a shared sheet please?

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Working...
                                X