HOT OR NOT -- WEEK 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOT OR NOT -- WEEK 5

The Week 5 edition of Hot or Not is complete!

You can read it here.
    top 100 basers list

Bravo on the quality and entertainment value of these Hon's, oggie. Brav-fuckin-o! I enjoy getting to read these during my Monday morning meetings
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Don't worry ogron, I'll have one shit week this season so you can go in on me 🤣
      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Ogron's hot or not articles are nothing short of phenomenal, showcasing an unparalleled knack for capturing the essence of the gaming experience. With each word, Ogron masterfully navigates the virtual realm, turning mere reviews into captivating journeys that leave readers in awe of his gaming expertise. His writing is a testament to a rare blend of passion and precision, making Ogron an indispensable voice in the Subspace Continuum community.

Also is anybody else surprised that Pure Luck played Prime and Cloud 4 games this week and won 4 games? See you next Sunday!!!!
        1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

put up the bat symbol for skatarius and he arrived. heard tiny queefed a bit when he logged on.

thx for the read og, amazing as usual.

Comment

Ogron!! You're so awesome for doing this every week. You are a talented writer and hilarious as well. I laughed at so many little quips that I wanted to paste here but I couldn't pick one. Just know you are appreciated and making this tournament even HYPER with your efforts.
            absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka View Post
              Ogron's hot or not articles are nothing short of phenomenal, showcasing an unparalleled knack for capturing the essence of the gaming experience. With each word, Ogron masterfully navigates the virtual realm, turning mere reviews into captivating journeys that leave readers in awe of his gaming expertise. His writing is a testament to a rare blend of passion and precision, making Ogron an indispensable voice in the Subspace Continuum community.
              Such an eloquent response, dare I say, man's still tweaking from Saturday/Sunday night 🍭🚑🚀
              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
              Your friend,
              ​​Papi
              ​​​​​

Comment

Great writeup Oggie. I think what you do for the zone with these HONs is awesome and is appreciated by many including myself. You have my gratitude and thanks.
                Last edited by Grasps; 11-13-2023, 04:08 PM.

Comment

removed quoted edited content
                  Last edited by Rab; 11-15-2023, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
                    Great writeup Oggie. I think what you do for the zone with these HONs is awesome and is appreciated by many including myself. You have my gratitude and thanks.
                    thanks grasps, i appreciate your kind words and support every week, motivates me to keep doing them when people enjoy the content!

remember it's just entertainment, and intentionally mean because it's more fun to read... i insult dwopp every week and he loves it, he knows it's not meant to be taken at face value. i don't actually hate anyone in this game (well, maybe Best), and I am only really salty about losing LBs to Turban's lag... everything else is just in the heat of the moment or to hype the zone.

(i.e., I actually think Henry at 8* in spid is solid and you can win with him, Joeses is fine most of the time, Ardour is cool, I like Vys and respect his WB, etc.)

make sure you're having fun and enjoying the game, if not take a break or re-frame SS as something less competitive and more social. hope you have a great week!
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Another banger. It might be some cosmic luck Tinys team faced the team without mythril since the week before they were missing Tiny and didn't do too hot

Comment

Amazing read for me. Thanks Ogron and in general, thanks everyone who sent kind messages on discord/in game/text. Even saw a twitch clip from the great Apok. I put this ring up there with my first TWLD ring which says a lot.

I was not pleased to see Cloud's first game was a forfeit while I was putting on my bowtie. I was then inspired by the gladiators on Cloud who eventually showed up to battle and continued to fight throughout the day without myself/Creat/Geio.

Shoutout to Stayon for holding it down throughout and getting us a win that I could toast to. Reinforcements will be returning in full force Sunday to destroy all opponents.Expect Hawaiian lag shots and pixel dodge eats.
                        PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                        ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Good stuff, 3/3 dämn good gif men
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ogron View Post

thanks grasps, i appreciate your kind words and support every week, motivates me to keep doing them when people enjoy the content!

remember it's just entertainment, and intentionally mean because it's more fun to read... i insult dwopp every week and he loves it, he knows it's not meant to be taken at face value. i don't actually hate anyone in this game (well, maybe Best), and I am only really salty about losing LBs to Turban's lag... everything else is just in the heat of the moment or to hype the zone.

(i.e., I actually think Henry at 8* in spid is solid and you can win with him, Joeses is fine most of the time, Ardour is cool, I like Vys and respect his WB, etc.)

make sure you're having fun and enjoying the game, if not take a break or re-frame SS as something less competitive and more social. hope you have a great week!
                            Aww thanks Oggie! This made my night. Sorry for the late response too. Was having a rough day and for some reason thought my semi-rant/whiny comment would make me feel better. After I posted it, walked away and thought about it. Of course, it just made me feel worse because the majority of what I was feeling had nothing to do with your HON, so I came back and deleted it. I wasn't fast enough I guess but it worked out in the end because your response is just what I needed. I will say am really sorry about that; to you and everyone else who read it, you didn't deserve my outburst or diva moment or whatever. Especially you Oggie! You've been doing such an amazing job with HON's and keeping the hype meter on max this whole season. I've can't say or express it enough how much I really appreciate it and just admire your contributions every week even though you're not participating this season.

I don't want to derail or take up any more time in this otherwise awesome thread than I already have. I am just glad to know where you stand now and have definitely taken your words to heart. Meant to say too if not for your HON's, I would of probably quit week 2 ha. Your love and passion for the game reminds me why I adore it so much and motivates me to keep logging in. I am pleased to know that I've helped motivate you too. Saying thanks and reminding you how much I appreciate your work is the least I can do for the time you put into these for us. You've been killing it this season!

Looking forward to next Monday!! Have a great weekend. Take care!

Comment

Haha, the bit on the vys edits killed me (sorry bud, that was funny.) Sick write ups!
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                              X