HOT OR NOT -- QUARTER-FINALS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOT OR NOT -- QUARTER-FINALS

In spite of the Philippines horrendous internet, I have succeeded in finishing Hot or Not before boarding my flight to Japan.

You can read it here.

top 100 basers list

HOT OR NOT MONDAY BANGER!!!!!!!

Please add my riveting Hellkite interview from this week. THANKS AGAIN OGGY
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Fuck, you're never gonna be able to top this season's HoN writeups, oggie. Shoutout for another great recap. Didn't realize Stray was fully eliminated this weekend, but I feel like Mhz and sarger are actually relieved and both can stop stress-huffing cigarettes like the Ben Affleck meme. DT can be a stressful and aggravating AF league at times.

SIGN. UP. FOR. CUP.
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ben Affleck Meme.png
Views:	320
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	1365108
        1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

the GOAT HoN writer. Lot of funny shit as usual.

DT semis hype. Ethereal (#1) picking Prime (#2) is bold, lets see if it pays off boys!

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post

DT semis hype. Ethereal (#1) picking Prime (#2) is bold, lets see if it pays off boys!
            No point dodging people this late in the season. I think all teams in all leagues have a chance to win it
            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post

I asked my WB line who they wished to play and they thought Prime would be a good choice. Ready to jump in their kangaroo pouches and be carried to VICTORY! Agreeing with Vys that all remaining teams are strong and have a shot to win, no disrespect meant by the choice!

Ogron once again, thanks for writing this, proud of my team this week and every week really.

-Signed off as the current Reigning terr of the week, 2x recipient of this award for the 2023 Fall Season
              absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Mythril is actually my dad.
                Geio> Down to chill and play that
                Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                  Fuck, you're never gonna be able to top this season's HoN writeups, oggie. Shoutout for another great recap. Didn't realize Stray was fully eliminated this weekend, but I feel like Mhz and sarger are actually relieved and both can stop stress-huffing cigarettes like the Ben Affleck meme. DT can be a stressful and aggravating AF league at times.

SIGN. UP. FOR. CUP.

Mhz is relieved and can stop stress huffiing? Are you fucking kididing me? The guy is one of the main reasons stray is out. Over rated in all leagues and with a plus: emo player who rage quits. Rip my first pick
                  http://www.gth.com.my/en/index_en.asp

Comment

1) BEEEEEF

2) He is not emo and I have never copied anything emo he's said and pasted it in my signature.
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapata View Post

Mhz is relieved and can stop stress huffiing? Are you fucking kididing me? The guy is one of the main reasons stray is out. Over rated in all leagues and with a plus: emo player who rage quits. Rip my first pick
                      Should have drafted rough.
                      Geio> Down to chill and play that
                      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Zapata View Post

My last fuck for your team was obliterated when you went 0-10 in a round we were winning, with two +1s outside base, and afterwards you said "jav is a stupid ship". Sick captaining!!

https://twdt.trenchwars.com/match/15839027

Also, you picked a base line that made literally no sense, somehow under-powered in terrier, spider and shark.

Sorry my G but you don't win anything for a reason... your Brazillian lag can only get you so far. I'm good but I'm not God.
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post

My last fuck for your team was obliterated when you went 0-10 in a round we were winning, with two +1s outside base, and afterwards you said "jav is a stupid ship". Sick captaining!!

https://twdt.trenchwars.com/match/15839027

Also, you picked a base line that made literally no sense, somehow under-powered in terrier, spider and shark.

Sorry my G but you don't win anything for a reason... your Brazillian lag can only get you so far. I'm good but I'm not God.
                          Imagine explaining a shitty season based on a bad game by a 7* jav. Thats sad

And of course we were under powered at sharks. I had you, a 10 baser, playing like me.

U can say whenever u want dude. That dosent chance the fact ur playing like a 8 jav and shark and that ur a emo who rage quits on regular Season.

​​​​​​
                          http://www.gth.com.my/en/index_en.asp

Comment

Working...
                          X