X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOT OR NOT -- SEMI-FINALS

Check it out here.
    top 100 basers list

lol, thx for another low-effort "commentary" in an attempt to stay relevant. this barely on par with sprack's chat-gpt writeups since you never comment on actual gameplay. hope to see you on the field next season bozo

Comment

As the #1 Hot or Not journalist of all time (Source: Ogron) I am going for that untied 4th 10* title this Sunday bud! See you this weekend!!!
      1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Ogron you know I love you bud and love you writing these up but i'mma go ahead and respectfully name myself as terr of the week.

Power (Zizu) won 2-0 and his team had 60+ kills on the enemy team each game despite Pure Luck supposedly having 2 more stars of spider power, dad being Powers 6* is a joke and is even more broken than when you won as a 10* with Groan being 7*, dad should be a minimum 7*. Also absurd didn't even show up for Pure Luck until 25 minutes into game 1 & game 2 Pure Luck had 2 spiders go neg (Azzaz & Ravage), not to mention PL was playing with a hungover Cape in shark. That was a walk in the fucking park for Zizu & you're gonna name him terr of the week over me when:

I terred my severely underestimated darkhorse of a team to a victory in possibly the CLOSEST BASING SERIES OF ALL TIME after they picked us as an easy win because as renzi put it "i almost fell asleep playing you guys regular season it was so easy, yawn." We tied them for kills game 1, got outkilled by 30 second game, and outkilled them by 30 in the third game.

Bet ya wish ya picked the other team now.

Also a big fuck you to BOMBED for his "watching which terr can choke the hardest" comment, where did I choke bud? I rewatched the games and did not see it? Drop BOMBED to a 9.5 at least until he can at least make a basing final please, he hasn't made it past quarterfinals in basing since 2020 where he lost in semifinals as a 9*.

Signed off as the self crowned 2 week running reigning terr of the week - Ekko
        Last edited by Ekk0; 12-14-2023, 08:42 PM.
        absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Originally posted by Ekk0 View Post
          Ogron you know I love you bud and love you writing these up but i'mma go ahead and respectfully name myself as terr of the week.

Power (Zizu) won 2-0 and his team had 60+ kills on the enemy team each game despite Pure Luck supposedly having 2 more stars of spider power, dad being Powers 6* is a joke and is even more broken than when you won as a 10* with Groan being 7*, dad should be a minimum 7*. Also absurd didn't even show up for Pure Luck until 25 minutes into game 1 & game 2 Pure Luck had 2 spiders go neg (Azzaz & Ravage), not to mention PL was playing with a hungover Cape in shark. That was a walk in the fucking park for Zizu & you're gonna name him terr of the week over me when:

I terred my severely underestimated darkhorse of a team to a victory in possibly the CLOSEST BASING SERIES OF ALL TIME after they picked us as an easy win because as renzi put it "i almost fell asleep playing you guys regular season it was so easy, yawn." We tied them for kills game 1, got outkilled by 30 second game, and outkilled them by 30 in the third game.

Also a big fuck you to BOMBED for his "watching which terr can choke the hardest" comment, where did I choke bud? I rewatched the games and did not see it? What the fuck is this clown doing as a 10* when he hasn't made it past quarterfinals in basing since 2020 where he lost in semifinals as a 9*? Why don't you try winning or even reaching a finals before commenting on basing you dumb donkey? Drop this clown to a 9.5 at least until he can make a basing final please.

This guy broke the system. Just declare yourself the terr of the week and stop waiting for other people to do it.

Yours Truly,

Terr of the Week

Comment

Dad is of course underrated as 6, this is what i have mentioned regarding ratings quite consistantly over the years that while there is big discussion about top tier players and if someone should be 9 or 9.5, quite often the outcome of league is not decided by that, but rather if some low star player is criminally underrated. From this league beast, who is in no way 7* wb and dad of course are best examples. Low stars are sort of just brushed over. I have not really played with dad before this league, but he is smart guy and has improved loads during season, but there is a reason zid spent quite early pick on him. Smart caps do those moves.

Comment

Hehehe 3/3 Leslie Nielsen looks of approval
              Click image for larger version

Name:	lataus.jpeg
Views:	229
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	1365179

Views:	220
ID:	1365180

Views:	220
ID:	1365181

Comment

[...]

That's fine if you feel that way, Racka sends me the players of the week and sometimes leaves it open-ended (or I make the occasional alteration.)

I agree you were worthy of the award, and considered both you and Zizu. You won last week and I like to highlight as many worthy performances as possible, so I gave it to him.

Also please keep in mind I am travelling and don't have that much time. When the awards come around I'm exhausted having written HoN for hours and don't have the energy to really go out and parse boxscores and remember every play I watched to really get into the granularity of who truly deserves it slightly more. Oftentimes I am writing these from a train or bus.

FWIW, Beam is also irate at not being named Player of the Week!

Yours Truly,

Ogron
                Terr of the Week
                top 100 basers list

Comment

A huge story that was overlooked was the travesty in basing lines chosen by Tiny for Pure_Luck in basing semis this week vs Power. Azzav and I were doing a fine job as unders this season since I was traded there and had already proven ourselves capable of beating power in week 6 Trench Wars Draft Tournament - power vs pure luck (TWDTB). For some insane reason Tiny decides not to add Azzaz or myself in round one and used Siaxis and Ravage. Round two Azzaz goes in and Jessup is benched. Mouse as usual was dictating who was gonna play or he would rage quit and probably influenced Tiny to make the god-awful decision to change up lines after both of us had already proven more than capable of handling Power. No offense to ravage but he was not even added as a NOT going 80-92 and 84-98 as spider while stepping in for me??? If I had done a score like that I would have been mercilessly bantered and on the pedestal of NOT's in basing for the week and I would have accepted it too as it would be deserved. Ravage is not all bad a player but he def failed and flopped hard this day. The whole decision-making process by Tiny and to top it off the cancer of every TWDT team each year by this player Mouse has to be spotlighted as news relating to P_L's failure in semis.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

as the reigning Player of the Week (Semi-Finals TWDT Season 69 Winter 2023), I approve of this HoN. Thanks Oggie, great read as usual!

Comment

Part of being a good captain is to take advice from other players Jessup. I don't listen to anyone in jav, but when it comes to basing I defer to the basers i picked and trusted that are better than me. They said to start ravage over you and i said we should start jessup. So before you get your panties in a twist, stfu. Thank you. As for not starting azzaz in the first round when we are missing Spezza, we had star power space and that is a no brainer. Azzaz had jumped huge leeps this year, obv low star candidate of the year, but we put more stars and experience in until spezza came and we couldnt fit them. Do your math.
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Hahahaha your tears give me pleasure jessup. If I wanted someone to run away from base or hide behind terr I'd pick you for sure! You are so incredibly stupid u didn't even look that Power didnt play their best line when we won. 2nd fun fact out of your 81 kills 46 were sharks and ur under right? Yikes

Comment

HEY BUD, YOU PICKED US IN WARBIRD

Yours Truly,

RaCka
                          Warbird of the Week
                          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Nope, our team should have won that series. It was the right choice. Unfortunately, there were some questionable and dumb plays made by certain players at crucial times that costed our team. Any team would have beat us with the mistakes that were made by a certain player(s) on our team at the wrong times.
                            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Sign. The. Fk. Up. For. CUP.
                              zidane> big play
                              Omega Red> dwop sick
                              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Working...
                              X