No announcement yet.

TWL 2021!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed on stricter and smaller roster limits. I also think it wouldn’t be a bad idea to go back to letting teams/caps negotiate a time to play (in a certain time frame) to ensure they’ll have the players they need since it would be a smaller group. Maybe even let teams/caps negotiate a time AND day, then move to Sunday games only once playoffs start.
    fLaReD> fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, strike three

JAMAL> OMFG
    JAMAL> WISH I WAS A MAN

[Jan 27 23:30] fLaReD: ACROMANIA Challenge #10: G A G S W - fLaReD 0 pts (0 votes): grab aarons gabagool stupid wiseguy [NOVOTE/NOSCORE]

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
      Agreed on stricter and smaller roster limits. I also think it wouldn’t be a bad idea to go back to letting teams/caps negotiate a time to play (in a certain time frame) to ensure they’ll have the players they need since it would be a smaller group. Maybe even let teams/caps negotiate a time AND day, then move to Sunday games only once playoffs start.
      If this happens I’d prefer it to be announced as early as possible to allow players to form squads and see where they stand in regards to their respective squad roster

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post

If this happens I’d prefer it to be announced as early as possible to allow players to form squads and see where they stand in regards to their respective squad roster
        Already announced!!

https://forums.trenchwars.com/twl/13...e-announcement
        TW EVENTS HOSTING - Player Appreciation Wall
        12-13-2020 - Mythril> was only planning to logon for 5 min, been eventing for 4hrs ty
        1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Thanks for the announcement Dwopple . Hopefully this can get the ball rolling on people getting squads ready. Maybe I will even participate this season.....maybe.
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
          X