Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWL Free Agent Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TWL Free Agent Thread

    Just a place for people to post requesting to join TWL squads who aren't yet on a team.


    I (Jessup) am still looking for a TWL squad to play with in any league. I'd be thrilled to help you out!

    Thx <3
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

  • #2
    I'd like to chime in that I'd also be down to play for any team that needs someone for a LD line. Thanks!

    -ixa

    Comment


    • #3
      I think I may need a basing squad? Not 100% since no one knows WTF is going on with rosters.

      Comment


      • #4
        -delete-
        Last edited by Kassius; 09-18-2022, 02:57 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yoo fam divine needs 1-2 javs badly. Plz don't make our warbirdians play the javerino.
          Rapid can you spare one of your 16 twlj-quality javs???? LOL not even close to that many can fit onto roster goodness gracious

          Comment


          • #6
            y r u asking 4 handouts, ne1 cud join wutever squidrin they wish, u are alrdy tryink 2 poach all r1p1t1 playirs and u succeed in retriefink swirtzmin so gr8 wirk

            furthirmore i see kim cc aprix ardour swirtzmin all on your team as well as yourself, are u tryink 2 say those guys are girpigi? y do u "badly need" more jiflins. last time i checked u were advocatink for smallir rostirs and teams not having extra playirs!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by viop11 View Post
              y r u asking 4 handouts, ne1 cud join wutever squidrin they wish, u are alrdy tryink 2 poach all r1p1t1 playirs and u succeed in retriefink swirtzmin so gr8 wirk

              furthirmore i see kim cc aprix ardour swirtzmin all on your team as well as yourself, are u tryink 2 say those guys are girpigi? y do u "badly need" more jiflins. last time i checked u were advocatink for smallir rostirs and teams not having extra playirs!
              You and your team(amongst one other team) are the reason why the league will be mostly shit and the game will be in crisis population-wise after xmas.
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

              Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

              The winningest TWDT captain of all time

              Comment


              • #8
                or maybe j1br1n1 gamirs w/ 0 t1st1c like ursilf who dissilve their squidrins when they don't get the playirs they want instead of doink their b1st w/ the playirs availabil and having sum pisitivity that u can win without 10* playirs cud b the issue. u also aren't an oricil/1l1d1n that cud predict the futire, u dunno if the game will b sh1t or n1t. d00f1s1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post

                  You and your team(amongst one other team) are the reason why the league will be mostly shit and the game will be in crisis population-wise after xmas.
                  I dont know, I dont agree that there will be a crisis for TWs population. TWDT still popping. The activity has the potential to decrease, but not disappear for Dec 2022 imo.

                  These days, I dont blame people for following the rules, even if/when I disagree with the rules (or lack thereof).

                  Other than a quantiatively flexible roster cap, there are no rules in place that promotes parity and competition during the 5v5 and 8v8 games that happen.

                  People participate within that structure as they wish, until there are changes in the rules/policy of the systems that have the capacity to promote it.

                  Mmr has the potential to help with depicting a more accurate picture of the value of each individual player, but it won't mean anything without rules that promote the distribution of high skilled players within active (and semi-active) participants.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Riverside View Post

                    I dont know, I dont agree that there will be a crisis for TWs population. TWDT still popping. The activity has the potential to decrease, but not disappear for Dec 2022 imo.

                    These days, I dont blame people for following the rules, even if/when I disagree with the rules (or lack thereof).

                    Other than a quantiatively flexible roster cap, there are no rules in place that promotes parity and competition during the 5v5 and 8v8 games that happen.

                    People participate within that structure as they wish, until there are changes in the rules/policy of the systems that have the capacity to promote it.

                    Mmr has the potential to help with depicting a more accurate picture of the value of each individual player, but it won't mean anything without rules that promote the distribution of high skilled players within active (and semi-active) participants.
                    I agree with the MMR thing hopefully changing the way people play and removing the ability to stack teams. When a certain team or two wont even play TWD games without stacking all 10*s on one lineup vs guys like Pawner and co, there's something wrong in my view with that, but what do I know. I guess good players largely don't like to vs each other. I respect ppl on Rapid more than Evil if only bcuz Rapid has less star power and those guys willingly chose to join a squad to create some kind of competition. Without that, there'd be nothing. Cuphead-type squads from Ease aren't around anymore, so what's left? Some guys are afraid of competition I guess and are too stuck in their ways to change after all these years of stacking.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Exalt is talking just to hear himself speak and someone needs to strangle him in real life. JK don't ban me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cape View Post
                        Exalt is talking just to hear himself speak and someone needs to strangle him in real life. JK don't ban me.
                        Cape's just into BDSM guys, don't mind him!
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Evil and Rapid have really fucked the zone. If it weren't for those 2 squads TWL would have 16 perfectly balanced teams just like every TWL before this one. Grrrr
                          [PUBDUEL] Afro has defeated Best 5-3 in WB for $7,043,146!
                          Ravage> embaressing

                          Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

                          Don't Poke the Bear.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Lol evil fucked twl with the stacking and then rapid stacked back
                            Glad this shit league is once a year

                            ​​​​​​Theres literally 10*s benching 🤣

                            ​​​​​

                            ​​​​​

                            #BanJessupFromElim
                            #SaveElim2022

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              u play this game 25 hrs/day y do u care about who is on what team? u are on fl1pp1rz and get to stirt in 3 leagues, u should wake up in the m1rn1nk n thank g1d or whoever u w1rsh1p if ne that u get this gr8 ch1nc1 of a l1f1t1m1

                              y would u care about othir teams rostirs instead of just trying and expecting to d1sp1tch ne1 u vs

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X