• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they res capped me, and I lost to some laggot named noconnection survivor
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• saiyan they're trying to rope you into their bullshit, i'm talking about vys/best, not ppl who've played 3 seasons. defending my teammates who they've gone after unfairly, otherwise i'd have nothing to say. i should have kept it more specific, though.

Dreamwin i don't think 1 nice season as a 9* without making finals, is that meaningful, especially when he negged the next season as a 9.5* and has never done anything in TWL. the difference between playing as a 9* and a 10* is massive. i've won as a 9* and had the same statistically dominant TWDT-D season as him in 2019... i wouldn't read too much into 1 great season of stats as an 8* to 9*
      top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by kentaro View Post
        Also, you are forgetting just how dominant Apok/Deez/Skepsis/Lasenza +1 was if you think they weren't clear favorites over Ease, Racka, Mythril, Raazi and Weak. It only seems stupid now because that was the tail end of their time in TW before they quit (they were already inactive at that point).
        hey kentaro, i agree they were considered favorites by most because they dominated 2014 in back-to-back TWLD seasons, and the majority of the zone thought they would win heading into that final.

i disagree they were actually favorites in 2015, and i think the evidence is fairly clear as they had basically retired, and the season was them saying "if you can't beat us when we don't practice, you don't deserve to win":

Best practiced more than their entire squad combined, and it showed, given that Fierce had crushed him the previous 4 years.

I think Cobra had a tougher task in 2014 vs. them and, despite a really great line, were true underdogs. I don't think Burn falls into that category with a more stacked line and less dominant opponent, although I still view it as a good final against a tough opponent (who beat us without Weak/Racka in Turban's dookie double-bracket semi-finals.)

My point was Best has consistently played on stacked, elite lines averaging 47-48* and keeps trying to justify being 1 for 10 in TWLD by saying he's on underdogs is simply untrue, and sending walls of text to Iron Survivor trying to make him feel as shitty as possible for playing with Racka -- something Best's done many, many times -- is psychopathic and hypocritical.

If you think psychopath is too strong a word, I'd look at his response to this mild joke. He's sent similar things to my teammates, so I stood up for them.
        Last edited by ogron; 09-30-2022, 10:47 PM.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

• ogron For someone who claims to have a big brain but has nothing but Subspace stats stored inside your head it's pretty funny to see you make errors.. Aren't you supposed to be TW's official Historian? Lol..

Let's fact check you once again, Cheesehouse... I started playing TWL for the first time with dice and Cobra.. Idk where you got I lost 4 seasons in a row to Fierce if I only had like 2 seasons MAX of experience in TWLD... Keep making up your lies though..

Secondly, you started playing TWL what? 2005 on Cheesehouse? So basically you were without a title for like 10 years before you won one in 2015 when all the basers quit.. Lol and you're on here making fun of a bunch of people constantly... Hypocrisy much? If I was to honestly be non-bias I'd say your resume looks like absolute shit after starting this game as a WB, played TWL with Paladen and got humiliated in what seems to be the most embarrassing video of all time not only losing to Geio/Skepsis to Fierce while you were up but also warping, running and hiding because you're a skill-less garbage warbird and had to transition over to basing because you don't stand a chance in games of that magnitude... I want to barf and I'm too embarrassed for you to even link that video in here lol...

You talk so much about stacking when you literally just lost with a 80* basing lineup back to back Sundays and ignored your entire basing team when they told you that you are dog shit.. you are an overrated trash can terr.. Stop trying to justify that you don't play on stacked lines when infact YOU have ONLY been an underdog when you were on Paladen lmao

No one on this game will ever respect you, Cheesehouse because you are trash, not even your teammates like you and you're mediocre at a ship that takes literally 1 week of practice to become a solid 10*.. There has literally been less than 30 terrs of all time in a game that had over 3k players overall loooooooool....

Stop running around with manipulated stat sheets that YOU constantly make and have TW masses believing stuff that isn't even remotely accurate lol...

p.s. Don’t talk about anyone being a psychopath when you ignored 3 of your basers after they tried to give you constructive criticism on your dookie Week 1 and 2 terring…
          Last edited by Best; 10-01-2022, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Best View Post
            ogron
            Secondly, you started playing TWL what? 2005 If I was to honestly be non-bias I'd say your resume looks like absolute shit after starting this game as a WB
            i played 1 season of TWLD in 2005, quit for 5 years, then came back around 2011. i've played 6 TWLD seasons (2005, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2019, 2020) and 9 TWLB seasons (2012-present).

if you want to compare resumés, we can look at 2010-present in our main leagues.

i've made more than twice as many finals as you, won more than twice as many titles, and have quadruple your TWL titles, in a league with 4 contenders in TWLB where I have a 25% chance of winning, and you play a league with 2 contenders and have a 50% chance to win.

top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by ogron View Post

hey kentaro, i agree they were considered favorites by most because they dominated 2014 in back-to-back TWLD seasons, and the majority of the zone thought they would win heading into that final.

i disagree they were actually favorites in 2015, and i think the evidence is fairly clear as they had basically retired, and the season was them saying "if you can't beat us when we don't practice, you don't deserve to win":

Best practiced more than their entire squad combined, and it showed, given that Fierce had crushed him the previous 4 years.

I think Cobra had a tougher task in 2014 vs. them and, despite a really great line, were true underdogs. I don't think Burn falls into that category with a more stacked line and less dominant opponent, although I still view it as a good final against a tough opponent (who beat us without Weak/Racka in Turban's dookie double-bracket semi-finals.)

My point was Best has consistently played on stacked, elite lines averaging 47-48* and keeps trying to justify being 1 for 10 in TWLD by saying he's on underdogs is simply untrue, and sending walls of text to Iron Survivor trying to make him feel as shitty as possible for playing with Racka -- something Best's done many, many times -- is psychopathic and hypocritical.

If you think psychopath is too strong a word, I'd look at his response to this mild joke. He's sent similar things to my teammates, so I stood up for them.
              how do I access that page you linked for TWL historical stats? I was curious after seeing the TWLM ratings which was supposedly based off those stats.
              1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
              1:pascone> folder is empty :/
              1:Tiny> LOL
              1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

• The real Backstory of why ogron transitioned over to basing from WB.. Not because it’s a “braindead and boring ship” like he says

Humiliated.

Stay in your lane, Cheesehouse!

We can go all day baby!

Last edited by Best; 10-01-2022, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Bike was a twld all star 19 years ago

https://web.archive.org/web/20031018...renchwars.org/

I also agree with zidane about pandora
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Best View Post
                    Video starts at 7:12

The real Back Story on why Ogron transitioned over to basing from WB.. Not because it's a "boring and braindead ship" like he says...
                    Yes, so bad you haven't made TWLD finals without me since 2016. Embarrassing.

So bad that in the middle of winning 2.4x more titles than you in our main leagues, I went to back-to-back TWLD finals and won TWDT-D.

So bad I outperformed you in the TWLD 2019 finals according to literally fucking everyone ROFL:

Your only WB title in 7 years is a 6-team summer dt... LOL yikes

top 100 basers list

Comment

• LMAO, did you really take a screenshot of people telling you that you played well? Which fucking “good player” would do that? Why do u even have that? So cringe and nerdy dude..

Lol, you are so bias and stupid it’s crazy.. One season I practiced more than everyone and another season you “outperformed” me when I was inactive all season and only logged on Sundays for playoffs.. why don’t you mention these things? I’m glad you outperformed a guy whos been inactive that whole season, congrats..

Nonetheless, no matter how many titles you have playing on stacked teams as a 5th player option year after year, you are still trash and no one rates you in any ship you’ve ever played.. not only are you trash in WB where your titles hold 0 value, you are still NOT a top 3 terr in todays game out of 4 terrs… Hot trash.. Keep it going with your excel spreadsheets wonder how many more lies you’re gonna add..

p.s. you are the reason ease went into retirement playing like the absolute trash can you are.. im not gonna post stats or anything cause im not as nerdy as u but you know wassup

Ur first title is still in 2015 after 10 yrs of vsing TWL bud.. congrats cheesyboy
                      Last edited by Best; 10-01-2022, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• i've been to 7 consecutive TWLB finals, you've won 1 title in 7 years -- a six team summer dt-d.

top 100 basers list

Comment

• Why are you trying to devalue my wins cause it was a 6 team TWDT as if you didn’t play in it and lose?

Cheesehouse, I’ve also won LJ too.. Hehe, I don’t just main in one easy dookie ship no one cares about like you..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jones View Post
                            Bike was a twld all star 19 years ago

https://web.archive.org/web/20031018...renchwars.org/

I also agree with zidane about pandora
                            Jones is my fkkn boy yoooo love you bro. Didn't even remember this hahah SUCH HYPE MUCH WOW

Comment

• So glad I don't sacrifice my weekends for this anymore. I am embarrassed for so many of you for how seriously you take yourselves.

One fact (ok two facts) that cannot be debated is none of you defeated Fierce the one season I was on the roster. Also, I am the only warbird in this zone that was the HoN player of the week in Season 15 week 8, almost single handedly carrying dice into playoffs with a 18-5 against a strong Hit squad lead by legendary stalwarts such as Heisman and Paradise.

llater,
                              Tony
                              1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Man say what you want about Ogron but leave Terrier out of it.

People don't play it cause it has the least available spots per team.

It is actually super fun and challenging in a close game.

Squadhoppping, frontrunning , dickriding , never good at being #2, dunking on nobodies, Somali pirate lookin mfer.

Shout out to anyone with 5k+ games with 0 memory of playing. #statsnerdscansuicide

Too harsh? 100% joking.

Comment

Working...
                                X