After TWL a free spot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After TWL a free spot.

To TWL OPS and everyone whose interested: Egyptian will resign after TWL. Two captains are resigning probably and the other one, me, has achieved what he wanted. After some years of Egyptian with some small stops the time has come to move on.
    We did manage to get into twl, not in a convincing way tho and I did manage to show tw some good players who could compete with some of the finest squads in TW. Now, tired of leading a squad, Egyptian will dissolve after TWL. I doubt it if we are coming back one day, but maybe we will. But who cares now, we will see about that. Anywayz, TWL will be our last thingy so all squads beware: we will try to win it! :P Since this is the last time our members will be altogether in one squad.

Peace out
    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
    Winner of TWT Melee
    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

laugh
    jee

Comment

RaCka> how can i get you here
      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Why not hand the squad down? This seems selfish
        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Webbbbbbb is right, wait until the end of the season, and if you still wanna dissolve.. at least offer ownership to your squadmates first..
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Hmm I will think it over. But if a squad is run by three captains and they all are thinking of quitting/resigning, is it still the same squad if I hand it over ?

And I said after TWL, so I will wait till after twl.
            .: ExquisiteHosting.com
            .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
            zzz

Comment

Na$ and NASER

Why dont you guys get diffrent names? Its really bugging me.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
              1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
              1:Freeze> LOL FAR
              ---
              5:waven> freeze
              5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
              5:waven> you state your business with sanji
              5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
              5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
              5:waven> and i will talk to ease
              5:Freeze> LOL
              5:waven> that's how things work around here
              --
              1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

To nas: No, it won't be the same squad. Not exactly, anyway. But if you squaddissolve, chances are the group will fall apart entirely. If you just hand over the reigns, the squad has at least some chance of staying alive. It may find an identity different than the one you wanted for Egyptian, but you're washing your hands of it regardless. Give your squaddies the chance to keep it going.

To ice storm: please change your name, I can't tell if you are ice storm or ice st0rm. Maybe you are ice storm2? I can't remember. Please help me. This would be nice, if you helped me. I'm sorry. Please.

Comment

To think that a squad won't live if the captains leave is extremely egotistical of you... chances are, if you hand it over to the right person, it'll keep moving along nice and smooth-like.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I care for my members, so there is no need to call me a egoist bloodzombie. I just think that when I will step back from the squad, it will die. There is a red line through all members which keep them in Egyptian: me. I recruited like almost everyone and most of them are connected to me in one way, as in friends or squadmembers from the past. If I leave it will prob fall apart without any honour, maybe with arguements. If I would dissolve it after TWL, we stop in a respective way, without arguements or bad things etc. And I dont think I am selfish, because after TWL every squadmembers has the chance to do what he or she wants: they can start a new squad together or search for a new squad without any pressure.
                    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                    .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                    zzz

Comment

I'm sorry, Nas 'ol buddy, but I just can't picture you being the foundation of anything. A.) You're an idiot. B.) You're an idiot. and C.) Re-read A and B. Way to be full of yourself though.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

dont we still have an eternity after leahues are over before we think about next season? Seems a bit early, and maybe too late considering u're midstride in this season, to declare this.
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Alcoholism for TWL7 $$
                          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Maybe this time they would let alco actually play when there are enough people on
                            TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Just because a captain(s) leave doesn't mean that a squad should dissolve.
                              I'm sure you could make some of your assistants captains now and manage to continue that way. As bloodzombie said, hand it over to the right person and it will continue, maybe even get better.
                              Dissolving a squad just because you don't want to continue with it is stupid. Most of your squad will probably want to stay together.
                              Warpath

Comment

Working...
                              X