Top 5 Terrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 Terrs

who do you think are the top 5 terrs in tw ?

I don't think it's appropriate to address this question when last twl ended such a long time ago. Nobody can keep track of all the doings in twbd proper enough to name the top 5. After the usual top 3 terrs, it's just a big mass of goo waiting to show their skills in twl.
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

1 word. prediction.

Comment

I'm not a baser and look at me! I'm naming terrs!

warportal
        brookus
        mythrandir
        Pure_luck
        Phrenitis and Molgan tied

no order whatsoever
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

Well, hard to say.

Comment

Dunno really, I consider myself a half-assed baser.

Somehow it just seems that BOTH wp and myth are "out", they aren't what they once were...hopefully I'm wrong. Atleast about wp

Da14newsuperterr!
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

brookus
              Mythrandir
              warportal
              Pure_Luck
              Utopia
              - k2

Comment

this is just gonna turn into the list the old guys who don't play much anymore thread.

Brookus is and will always be one of the best - and he does it from a less than stellar team.

Warportal has lost some of his past luster, but it isn't twl season so who cares. Last TWL season though i member bram terring, which makes me cry to this day.

Mythrandir is the best offensive terr of all time, but he's been busy with other things of late, i'm sure he can get back into top form.

Pure_luck is still a solid pick.

I'm gonna say WingZero as my next pick simply because nobody else has said him yet and he deserves some credit.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

In my mind, there isn't a 5th terr that has broken away from the norm, simply because this season hasn't started yet, and last season only showed one new outstanding terr (Pure_Luck).

So here are my 4:
                  Brookus
                  Warportal
                  Mythrandir
                  Pure_Luck

I can tell you right now that each one of those terrs has a TOTALY different preference though.

Comment

I'll name some people that aren't TOP picks, but still are decent

Necromotic - He isn't a stand out terrier, but he is at least above-average, and can get the job done.

BossHawk - Depending on the game, he either plays really well, or terrible. I think if he gets mad early on, he starts to do worse and worse.

Domi - Uses a lot of tricky portals, but if he doesn't get a good start, he just suicides and does terrible for the rest of the game.

well that's it for now.
                    sdg

Comment

I think WPE got lots of potential.

Comment

So basically this thread is a Post your favorite 5th best terrier in Trench Wars thread since the top 4 are pretty much agreed on upon everyone [obviously Brookus, Pure_Luck, Mythrandir, and warportal].

Well, i don't know shit about basing, but what the hell, here are some of my picks for best 5th terr in trench wars (even though i've probably never seen any of them base):
                        • Boss_Hawk
                        • Phrenitis
                        • arrogance
                        • Domi
                        PS: Everyone has potential

Comment

The red ship is the fastest and Bosshawk is the fastest red ship.

No, I am not biased.

Those other 4 are okay, too.. :P
                          Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

weepee is my buddee
                            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

If I had to pick a 5th terr... Azurus or Bosshawk

Comment

Working...
                              X